Waxing genitals

Colton and I were once again seated in his car, this time the silence was even more awkward than before. There were some things that you do that cannot be forgotten so easily. Those things included peeing out of Colton Hudson’s body.

Colton had cleared his throat many times, evidently trying to force a conversation, before faltering. I twiddled my thumbs for a while, before deciding to negate his fears.

“I didn’t see it,” I admitted. Well, at least not that time. Colton let out an audible sigh of relief. I mean, he didn’t have anything to be ashamed of. I didn’t have anything to compare him to, but I presumed that he was quite… well endowed. If size was a matter, Colton shouldn’t be worried.

Or maybe he was just freaked out by the fact that I was the one that saw it? Maybe, even after all of this, he still didn’t like me?

“I’m glad. It would be awkward explaining that to Marissa,” he muttered, leaning back in his seat and relaxing a little. I sucked in my cheeks as I glared at the road. Of course. He wasn’t freaked out by me seeing his glory because he wasn’t even thinking about me. Even when Colton was in another girl’s body – not figuratively – he was still thinking about his stupid girlfriend.

The rest of the time passed silently and we eventually arrived at the house that the private Japanese tutor lived at. We got out and walked quickly towards the door before knocking loudly.

It took a bit of time and a lot of scuffling from the other side of the door, but it eventually opened and revealed a slightly younger looking man than the one advertised on the webpage. He had his arms around two bikini clad girls that flanked either side of him. One of his hands held a bottle of alcohol and a cigarette, whilst the other hand clutched onto a large chunk of what looked suspiciously like weed. He kind of looked like Leslie Chow from The Hangover.

What up bitches.” He greeted, smirking at Colton. Oh God… the Japanese man standing in front of me was checking out Colton, who currently possessed my body. Colton shifted on his feet, clearly uncomfortable at the secretly homosexual engagement between the two.

“We’re looking for Sensai Han.” Colton stated.

I am Sensai Han. You wanna hop on the Han express?”  He lied. I could clearly tell that he was not a Sensai that had spent the past thirty five years of his life dedicated to the Japanese language, as the website had proclaimed.

“Lee, what are you doing?” I heard a deeper, wiser voice behind. An aged man fitting the description of the ‘find a tutor’ website appeared next to the man in front of us.

“Hey uh… we found your ad on the tutoring website. We were wondering if you’d help us with some Japanese?” Colton asked.

“I’m very sorry for Lee, he has caused quite a commotion since he’s moved in here, but I fear that he will have no-where to go if I throw him out,” Sensai Han explained gravely, before glancing at Leslie. I’m gonna call him Leslie.

We were ushered inside by Han, before he led us towards a room in the back of the house. I smirked as I reflected on what had happened up until now.

If I were to write this part of my life as a book, it would be pretty amusing. I mean, I’d woken up, prodded a penis, peed like a girl in a man’s body and then watched as Leslie Chow eye raped my body, which was currently lent out to the boy that I had a crush on.

We sat down on the floor next to a low, oriental table.

“Now, what did you want my help with?” Han asked us. His voice was slow and deep, almost making me want to drift into a deep slumber.