Chapter Nineteen- Epilogue

--------------------------------------------

Ten year old Stella Olivia Tomlinson
was walking towards her father's car, that was a few blocks down, when she bumped into a lady.

"Pardon me" spoke Stella as she helped pick up the ladies things.

"It's fine love, say you look familiar" spoke the lady eyeing Stella, "Do you come from a wealthy or famous family?"

"Yes, my mum is Dakota Beckham and my father is Louis Tomlinson" responded back Stella confused as to why the lady would ask her such thing.

"Your mum is Dakota Beckham?" asked the lady. 'So, she's their daughter' thought the lady.

"Indeed, and pardon for me asking, but what is your name?" questioned Stella.

"Eleanor Calder" spoke Eleanor, "Do you want to meet up here again for I could take you out for ice cream?"

"Yeah! That will be great! I'll just ask my mum and dad" grinned Stella.

"Oh dear, you don't need to ask them just say that you're going out with your friend's and that their mother will be there" said Eleanor getting nervous if Dakota and Louis didn't let their daughter out.

"Alright, I have to go my father is waiting for me. Cheers!" said Stella waving at her and left, leaving Eleanor alone smiling wickedly.

"At last, I will finally be with you Louis William Tomlinson" whispered Eleanor smiling wickedly and walked away to her Porsche.
------

A/N- Hello loves, this is the finally chapter of "It's You" and I hope you guys enjoyed the story and I'll be planning to write a sequel to this one.

Love always, Kara xoxo