Chapter Ten- It Finally Happened

---------------------------------------------

Dakota woke up with bed sheets wrapped around her body and an arm around her waist.

She craned her neck and saw Louis sleeping soundlessly and the bed sheets also wrapped around him too.

She doesn't remember what happened yesterday night, besides her and Louis kissing each other and doing it together. Louis had protection on.

"Good morning love" Louis's raspy morning voice spoke on Dakota's neck, making her shiver a little.

"Good morning" whispered Dakota turning her body full around and gave Louis a kiss on the cheek.

There was a moment of silence, until Dakota's phone started ringing.

Dakota got up from the bed holding the bed sheets tightly and answered.

"Dakota Mayi Beckham, where are you love? Me, your mum, and Brooklyn have been ringing you and you don't answer your phone"

"I'm at Chloë's house" responded back Dakota, turning around to see Louis chuckling softly.

"You have to come right now because we have a fashion show to attend to in an hour"

"Alright, I'll be there, love you"

Dakota clicked the phone and started picking up her clothes and getting dressed, fixing her hair.

"Who was it?"

"It was my father asking me where I was because I have to attend to a fashion with my family"

"Oh, okay"

Louis got up from the bed and pulled Dakota back to his chest and put his hands on her hips.

"I love you Dakota, can we you know start dating?"

"I'll love that Louis" responded back Dakota as her and Louis locked lips with each other and were once again against the wall.

"I have to go Louis, I'll call you later"
------

The fashion show finished which was Burberry and they were currently at home and Dakota remembered having to call Chloë and Louis later, but she first promised Chloë.

"Hey Dak, how'd it go?"

"It went the way I didn't expect it to go"

"Do tell"

"When I rang Louis's house doorbell house he opened the door, he looked like a mess, and crashed his lips to mines. He then, pulled me up against a wall and still continued the kissing and then to the couch. Louis then told me that it was me that he loved, well then we took things to the bedroom"

"Ew, you guys did you protection right?"

"Yes, of course"

"Anyways, does this mean that you two are dating?"

"Yes, me and Louis are dating" responded back Dakota grinning and making Chloë squeal.

"See, I told you that you and Louis would date each other and you said no"
------

"Hey babe, I already miss you" pouted Louis through the phone as he laid in bed.

"I miss you too"

"It's already late, I'll let you sleep, goodnight love. I love you"

"I love you too and goodnight"
------

A/N- Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Love always, Kara xoxo