Chapter Seven- Birthday Boy

(Michael Jackson- Thriller)

Chapter Seven- Birthday Boy
---------------------------------------------

Five Months Later,

It was indeed five months later, December twenty-four of twenty sixteen to be exact.

It was Louis William Tomlinson's twenty-fifth birthday, and Dakota had the two perfect present for him.

Right now, Dakota rang Louis's and Eleanor's house doorbell waiting patiently for someone to open while she held a cake box which was big in her hands and a bag hanging on her left arm.

She heard footsteps and somebody opened the door for her.

"Dakota, is it you?" asked Johannah confusion over taking her, as if que Dakota peeked her head over the cake box and smiled.

"Here let me help you sweetheart" insisted Johannah.

"No, it's fine, I can carry it" Dakota politely declined.

When Dakota walked in everyone's went on her, Johannah led her to the kitchen for she could put the cake in the fridge.

Dakota and Johannah both walked out the kitchen giggling after Johannah shared a story of when Louis was a little boy.

"That's a nice cake you brought here" commented Johannah, she had taken a peek of the cake before it went inside the fridge, "Did you make it or you bought it?"

"You may not believe me, but I made it with my siblings and parents. We each had a job to do to make the cake, the way it is. So, basically we my family which is two parents and four siblings made this cake" explained Dakota feeling proud of herself and family for making such an amazing cake.

"Really? That's incredible!" gushed Johannah, "My husband, Dan, is calling me, we'll talk later okay."

"Sure, Johannah" smiled Dakota, giving that smile that everyone loved especially Louis.

"Guess who?" questioned a voice as a pair of hands covered Dakota's eyes, making her chuckle.

"Mhm, my guess is Louis" said Dakota and the hands were removed from her eyes and she turned around to see Louis grinning at her.

"Happy Birthday Lou" Dakota hugged Louis, "It amazes me how long we been best friends."

"It amazes me too, I remember the day we became best friends Dak. It feels like it was yesterday" Louis responded back putting an arm around Dakota's shoulder.
------

"Birthday cake time!" hollered Johannah bringing the cake that Dakota and her family made and her husband Dan brought out another cake that was much smaller than the other one.

"I wonder who brought that one" whispered Louis to Dakota as he pointed to the bigger cake, "I know that Eleanor brought me the smaller one."

(That is the one Eleanor brought for Louis)

Dan placed the smaller birthday cake on the table and helped Johannah open the bigger cake box.

Once, it opened everyone gasped in awe admiring the Christmas themed cake.

"Who brought this cake?" questioned Louis wanting to thank the person.

"You're right next to her Louis" Johanna chuckled.

"You made it Dakota?" asked Louis as he turned around to see her smiling.

"Me and my family, with love from the Beckham's" responded back Dakota.

"That's amazing and were those it say that?"

"It says it in the back"

"Thank you Dakota" Louis gushed hugging his best friend.

Eleanor starred a Dakota in disbelief thinking that she is trying to be better than her.

Jealous took over her once again.
------

Love always, Kara xoxo