Chapter Fifteen- She Came

(Sam Smith- Stay With Me)

Chapter Fifteen- She Came
---------------------------------------------

One Week Later,

Dakota was already in New York and was waiting outside of the boys hotel in New York.

Liam had called her saying that Louis was on his way down, making butterflies pop in her stomach.

Dakota saw Louis come out of the hotel and turn around, a grin appearing on his face.

Louis ran towards Dakota, engulfing her in a hug.

"I missed you so much darling" whispered Louis in Dakota's ear lobe.

"I missed you too love" whispered back Dakota, Louis pulled away from her and gave her a kiss on the lips making fans say 'Awe'.

They didn't notice that fans were there because they were caught up in each other.

Dakota and Louis walked inside of the hotel lobby, to get a little privacy.

"You should thank a person Louis" smiled Dakota making Louis confused.

"Who should I thank and why?"

"You should thank Liam because he called last week saying that you missed me like crazy"

"Ah, yes" said Louis, "Where are your things?"

"In a hotel room"

"How? I should have seen you if you brought your things up in a hotel room"

"Well, Liam brought them up for me"
------

'Louis Tomlinson And Dakota Beckham Reunited Together At Last'

'Earlier today, Dakota Beckham flew out to New York to surprise ten month boyfriend Louis Tomlinson

'Earlier today, Dakota Beckham flew out to New York to surprise ten month boyfriend Louis Tomlinson.'

'Once Tomlinson came out of the hotel building and turned around a smiled played on his lips.'

'Tomlinson ran up to Beckham and engulfed her a hug! How adorable! And, fans were there to catch the whole thing.'

'Later that same day, Tomlinson and Beckham were pictured together showing PDA in a frozen yogurt shop

'Later that same day, Tomlinson and Beckham were pictured together showing PDA in a frozen yogurt shop.'

''Some fans and people who were close to Beckham and Tomlinson, claim that they were talking about their first year anniversary

''Some fans and people who were close to Beckham and Tomlinson, claim that they were talking about their first year anniversary.'

'They say that, Beckham said that "She didn't want anything special or so gran" and that she prefers just to watch the stars at night and Tomlinson agreed with her.'

'What do you think about this? Should Tomlinson give Beckham something big or just something simple?'
------

"I love that you like small and simple things in life, not like some other girls who prefer big and gran things in life. I know that you want to look at the stars for our first anniversary and I love that idea and love that you choose a simple thing to do, whereas other girls would choose other expensive things" said Louis looking at his girlfriend.

"I guess I just love simple and small things" smiled Dakota, "My mum called me that she and my father were going to have a Christmas party and wanted me to tell you of your family would love to come."

"Of course they would like to come"

"Well, then it's set"
------

A/N- Hope you guys enjoyed it, if you're wondering wether Zayn Malik is in this story of the band he's sadly not. It's not that I don't like Zayn, but you know.

Love always, Kara xoxo