Chapter Sixteen- It's Happening

(Drake- One Dance)

Chapter Sixteen- It's Happening
---------------------------------------------

It was now Christmas and Dakota's twenty-fifth birthday. Also, the boys had a small break for Christmas and New Years before they return back from touring.

"Ready to go babe?" asked Louis, "The limo's here with my family inside already."

"Hold on, just let me get the gifts" answered back Dakota as she ran down stairs with high heels on and went towards the office room.

Louis and Dakota had already given gifts to his family and it was now time to give her family gifts.

Dakota walked out the office room with two large bags, two large bags because she had gotten the limo drive who's also her driver and family gifts.

"Here let me help you" said Louis walking over to her, as if que, the door bell rang, "Who is it?" shouted Dakota and Louis in unison.

"And, no I don't need help" responded back Dakota to Louis's question.

Louis went to open the door to reveal his younger sister Lottie.

"Mum ask if you two are done doing what you were doing?" said Lottie smiling, "Hi Dakota and Happy Birthday!"

"Hello love and thank you" replied back Dakota grinning back, "And yes, we are done getting the gifts we just need to shut the lights off, get the keys, and go on the car."

"Alrighty, then" replied back Lottie, "We'll wait in the car."

After they got everything done, they walked out the house hand-in-hand and walked towards the limo.

Louis opened the door for Dakota letting her go in first and then he went inside.

Everyone's eyes snapped towards their direction watching them get comfortable in their seats.

"Hello Dakota, Louis" said Johannah smiling at the pair who were sitting in front of them.

"Hello" responded back Louis and Dakota waving.

There was a mixture of "Hello's" and "Hey's".

Dakota took out her phone, opened the camera application, and then held it with her hands in her lap.

She and Louis took many pictures without getting notice by his family members.
------

"We've arrived Miss Beckham" said the driver Robert who was in his late thirties.

"Thank you Robert and have a splendid Christmas" responded back Dakota.

Everyone got out of the car and admired the Beckham's house in awe, more like mansion.

Dakota walked up to Robert.

"I'll call when we are ready to leave" spoke Dakota.

"No problem Miss Beckham" replied back Robert.

"Please call me Dakota"

"Okay Dakota"

"That's more like it, have a wonderful Christmas and here I've got you and your family presents" smiled Dakota handing the big Christmas bag to him.

"Oh Dakota, thank you and have an amazing birthday and Christmas. Thank you" Robert sincerely said.

As he left, Dakota walked up to Louis and his family taking out her house keys from her Victoria Beckham purse and opening the door.

"Mum! Dad! I'm home" yelled out Dakota grinning, Christmas music was playing.

"Dakota!" her siblings screamed out running towards her and engulfing her in a giant hug.

"Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper this is Louis's family" said Dakota introducing her siblings to her boyfriend's family, "Louis's family these are my younger siblings Brooklyn, Romeo, Cruz, and Harper."

"Dakota, love!" Victoria and David yelled out happily, "Pleasure to meet you" they said lowering their voices down as they shook hands with Louis's family.

"Let me take your coats" perked up a maid as she took Louis's family and Dakota's and Louis's coat.

"So, where's Chloë?" asked Dakota as she nudged Brooklyn's shoulder.

"She's upstairs, in my bedroom" replied back Brooklyn causally.

"Brooklyn did you and her...Ew?" Dakota said narrowing her eyes.

"No Dakota, she's upstairs sleeping. We played video games and she feel aslee-"

"Oh, look sleeping beauty woke up" joked Dakota"
------

It was amazing how Louis's family and Dakota's family easily got along.

They had already sang "Happy Birthday" to Dakota, ate already, and now Louis and Dakota are upstairs in her bedroom.

Both just lied down on the bed holding each other and starring at each other.

"You're so beautiful Dakota, I love you" whispered Louis attaching his lips on her's. Both, lips moving in sync.

The kiss was no longer passionate it was turning heated.

Louis hand was roaming all over Dakota's body making her moan lowly.

Just as Louis was unbuttoning his collar shirt was unzipping Dakota's dress, she realized that she and Louis were still at her parents house.

"Love, not right here, my parents are here and might hear us" whispered Dakota zipping her dress on.

"Well then, let's go home"
------

Once, the door was shut of Louis's and Dakota's house it turned heated.

Louis took of his clothes and DakotaMs clothes, then carried her up the stairs towards their bedroom and shut the door closed.

He then pushed her against the wall, attaching his lips on her neck and started leaving small love bites making Dakota moan.

Louis then took Dakota towards the bed taking all of their undergarments and had a passionate and lust full night under the sheets.
-----

A/N- Love always, Kara xoxo