Chapter Seventeen- Surprises

(Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do)

Chapter Seventeen- Surprises
---------------------------------------------

It turns out that Louis and his bandmates didn't have to go for the three extra months for tour and only a week, and that week already finished.

As Dakota's and Louis's anniversary passed, they did what they planned which was watch the stars and Louis had given her a surprise.

Which was a promise ring and now that Dakota had found the right gift after a week that their anniversary passed.

It was early morning, Dakota woke up and started writing a poem about a person's point of view.

She was very great at writing poems, so it wasn't difficult for her to write a poem.

Once she finished, she woke Louis up much to his dismay.

"What's wrong babe?" Louis questioned groggily, as he laid against the head broad.

"Somebody wrote a poem for me and wanted to share it" grinned Dakota as Louis had a confused face wash over him.

"Do I know this person?"

"Soon, you will"

"Okay, go ahead and read the poem"

"Mummy can you feel me"
"I'm wriggling for you"
"I can hear you say you love me"
"Mum, I love you"

"Very soon, you'll meet me"
"And kiss my little face"
"And I will feel your warm skin"
"And admire you for your grace"

"Mummy, are you ready?"
"My life is just about to start"
"I will hold your little finger"
"But, you will hold my heart"

Once Dakota finished reading the poem, she was in tears of joy, and it took Louis a minutes to comprehend the poem.

"Are you...?" spoke Louis who stood from the bed and walked towards Dakota grabbing her hand.

"Yes, happy late anniversary gift" whispered Dakota as she kissed Louis on the lips.

"I'm going to be a father!" gushed Louis as he engulfed Dakota in a soft hug making sure not to hurt her or their baby, "You're going to be mother!"

It was amazing how one year has passed of them dating and now they were going to have a child together. Some people will think it's a little fast having a child together, but Louis and Dakota have basically known each other for their entire life.

"Is the baby a boy or girl? We have to pick out names if it's a girl or boy Dakota" said Louis already wanting to find out if the baby was a boy or girl, "If it's a boy, I will teach him how to play football and if it's a girl you'll teach her about fashion and acting."

"Louis calm down, we still have time to find out what gender the baby is and have time to pick out the names."

"How many months do we have to wait?" asked Louis groaning.

"Nine months darlin'" replied back Dakota, "Trust me, time will fly by and our little baby will be here in the real world."
------

A/N- Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Love always, Kara xoxo