Chapter Five- "Does Are Signs Dakota"

(Calvin Harris And Rihanna- This Is What You Came For)

Chapter Five- "Those Are Signs Dakota"
---------------------------------------------

Woah! Dakota Beckham Steamy Photo Shoot For Burberry!'

'We all know that Dakota Beckham had to strip down into nothing for a photo shoot, alone, but in this Burberry photo shoot she's shirtless and braless with a male model who's as well shirtless

'We all know that Dakota Beckham had to strip down into nothing for a photo shoot, alone, but in this Burberry photo shoot she's shirtless and braless with a male model who's as well shirtless. Not that we mind the male model being shirtless!'

'Beckham had to do a photo shoot for Burberry's new lipstick advertisement with another male model.'

'The two were shirtless and had the famous chestnut scarf around their necks and a lipstick mark on the male mode's right cheek.'

'The male model was pictured holding Beckham closely to his chest, for nobody to see her chest, and Beckham had a hand on right cheek. Both, seem to be quite pleased for this photo shoot.'

'But, wait, Louis Tomlinson was not pleased with this photo shoot. Why?'

'Yesterday, which was the day from the photo shoot, Tomlinson was seen leaving with Beckham from the photo shoot looking quite upset.'

'What do you think? Do you think that Tomlinson is jealous of Beckham being close to a male model?'------

------

"Why did you have to be so close to him?" asked Louis crossing his arms.

"It was only for a photo shoot and I don't see why you have the need to get angry at me Louis" responded back Dakota in disbelief.

"Because, because, you are my best friend and I don't need a man looking at your private parts like that man was looking at your breasts"

"He wasn't looking at my breasts, right after we finished the photo shoot he closed his eyes and one of the managers gave me a robe to put on"

"It's the same thing Dakota, I just don't want other males looking at you nude"

"It's not like other girls look at you nude..."

"No girls look at me nude Dakota"

"What about Eleanor? Haven't you two done it?"

"Uh..."

"Thought so, and there is no reason to get jealous Louis because no other male will look at my private parts besides me"

"I was certainly not jeal-"

"Yes you were, it's evident in your voice Louis"
------

"Why'd you have to do that photo shoot Dakota? Now, your's and Louis's relationship is ruined" cried Chloë over the phone.

"Chloë, we are not dating and besides I don't get why he was jealous. He says that 'He doesn't want any other males to look at my private parts'"

"Awe, that's nice of him and Dakota those are signs that he liking you in the loving way not in the friendship way because when he said that he doesn't want any other males to look at you he's being protective of you Dakota"

"What does that mean?"

"In other words, it's obvious that Louis likes you and not in the friendship way"

"That can't be right Chloë"

"Why not? Everybody thinks that you and Louis should be together"

"Because, he has a girlfriend and I don't want to be the reason that they break up if Louis ever tells her that he likes me Chloë"

"Don't worry Dak, maybe she'll understand because it's so obvious that he likes you. Check the photographs because when you two are pictured together, you two seen always happy together and enjoy each other's company"
------

A/N- Hope you guys enjoyed!

Love always, Kara xoxo