Chapter Eighteen- It's Time

(Ed Harcourt- That's The Way I Live)

Chapter Eighteen- It's Time
---------------------------------------------

Nine Months Later,

'Dakota Beckham Is Ready To Pop'

'Dakota Beckham is ready to pop, in September, after nine months have passed

'Dakota Beckham is ready to pop, in September, after nine months have passed.'

'Louis Tomlinson, father to be, had took a picture of Beckham rolling up her shirt and showing her glowing baby bump with the caption 'She's ready to pop'. How sweet!.'

'The two announced that Beckham was pregnant in early April, when fans started questioned about Beckham's small baby bump.'

'Tomlinson's family are happy about the baby coming and Beckham's family are excited about the baby coming as well.'

'Last night David Beckham, father of Dakota Beckham, was interviewed by James Corden on The Late Late Show With James Corden and James asked David Beckham his and his family reaction towards Dakota Beckham becoming a mother and this was his response.'

'"Me and Victoria are excited to become grandparents and the kids are excited to become uncles and an aunt. When we heard the news about my daughter Dakota becoming a mother it brought joy to us, it's an amazing experience becoming a mother and father. We wish my Dakota and Louis much luck." How sweet was that of David!'

'There was lots of other comment from both Tomlinson's and Beckham's family about how ecstatic they are about the baby coming.'

'Are you excited about the baby coming?'
------

It was now September, and Dakota was due anytime now.

"Oh sweetheart, look at you" smiled Victoria as she put a hand on Dakota's round stomach, "You're beautiful."

Dakota and Louis were in England, wanting their daughter to be born there.

"You're beautiful to mum, and without you or dad I would not have been able to become the women I am today" spoke Dakota.

As the two talked and read the latest Vogue magazine, Dakota felt something rather warm underneath her.

She got up and realised that her water had broken and need to be at the hospital.

"Mum, my water broke! Get the bag and call Louis" ordered Dakota as she made her way to the car.

Once Victoria come out with the bag in her hands she quickly got in the car and drove towards the hospital.
------

Louis came just right in time to help Dakota push.

"Just one last push Dakota" said Louis as he held onto Dakota's right hand and Victoria held onto her left hand.

"And, out she comes" smiled the doctors, the nurses took the baby and cleaned her up and her nostrils.

Louis went over to his daughter to cut the umbilical cord.

The nurse handed his and Dakota's baby to him.

"What shall you name her?" Victoria questioned.

"Stella Olivia Tomlinson" both Dakota and Louis said in unison.

"That's a lovely name for a beautiful girl" gushed Victoria, "Can I take pictures to send to the family?"

"You could mum, not just too close to the baby" whispered Dakota as fell asleep, all the pushing warned her out but it was all worth it in the end.
------

Love always, Kara xoxo