Chapter Six- Louis Football Game For Charity

(Calvin Harris And Disciples- How Deep Is Your Love)

Chapter Six- Louis Football Game For Charity
---------------------------------------------

Two Weeks Later,

The Beckham family has left to New York for New York Fashion Week, while Dakota stayed behind with four year old Harper.

Dakota didn't want to go for fashion week because she rather be doing something rather than sitting up front with her family looking at models walk down the runway.

Victoria and David left Harper with her because they know that Harper would not be interest in the show and would not be able to sit down to watch the show.

Dakota was pleased that her parents left her with her baby sister.

Right now Dakota, Harper, and Chloë were walking inside the football stadium to watch Louis's football game for charity.

"Where's your boyfriend at?" asked Chloë playfully smiling at her.

"Louis is not my boyfriend and he's right over there" pointed Dakota and carried Harper up the stairs to their seats, which was the family box seats, and Chloë trailing behind her.

"Isn't that the girl who you say is Louis's girlfriend?" whispered Chloë pointing up to Eleanor who was looking at them three and tried not to make it obvious.

"Yeah, that's her" whispered back Dakota, "That's Eleanor."

"Is that her family- shoot there looking over here" said Chloë turning her head around and looked at Dakota.

"Who's looking?"

"Her, a mom, a father, and a bunch of kids"

"Oh, them, they're are Louis's family"

"Oh, he has a lot of siblings"

"Six siblings"

"Dakota!" someone shouted not so loud for people to hear.

Dakota, Chloë, and Harper turned around to see the person who called her name and it was Johannah, Louis's mum.

Johannah got up from her seat, which was as well the family box seat, and went towards their seat.

"Hello Dakota, it's me Johannah" Johannah said hugging Dakota, "Who are these beautiful girls?"

"Hello Johannah, I remember you, this is my brother Brooklyn's girlfriend Chloë Grace Moretz who's by the way my best friend and this is my little sister Harper"

"Lovely, are you here to see Louis?"

"Yes, but I haven't told him that I was coming. I want it to be a surprise for him"

"That's nice, enjoy the game and hopefully we get to see each other again"

"Yeah, I hope to, here let me write down my phone number and we could catch up on things"

"That'll be great, the kids have been dying to see you again"

The game started, Johannah and Dakota gave each other their phone numbers.

"Great seeing you here Dakota, pleasure to you meet you girls" Johannah said pinching Harper's right cheek softly and hugging Chloë.

"Enjoy the game" Johannah finally said waving to them and went back to her seat.

"She's an awesome mom" gushed Chloë.
------

"Can't wait to meet your boyfriend Dak" smiled Chloë as she carried Harper in her arms and walked towards the were Louis was not noticing that her and Dakota were walking towards him, "He looks upset."

"He must be upset at me because a few days I promise him that I'll be here for his game, I know that I came but I didn't tell him because I want it to be a surprise" spoke Dakota feeling quite guilty not telling Louis that she was coming.

"Dakota!" yelled Louis happy that he saw his best friend standing there, "You came!"

Louis ran over to Dakota and embraced her in a hug, making them stumble around and giggle.

Chloë smirked at Dakota.

"Why didn't you tell me that you came?" asked Louis as he pulled away from the hug a put a hand on Dakota's shoulder.

"Because, I wanted to surprise you" responded Dakota giving a brief explanation, "Chloë this is my best friend Louis, Louis this is my other best friend Chloë ,Brooklyn's girlfriend, and I'm sure you know that this is Harper."

"Please to meet you Chloë and please to see you again Harper" smiled Louis shaking Chloë's left hand and Harper's right hand.

"The pleasures all mine, I must say I enjoy your band's work and you're really great at football" said Chloë commenting on Louis's football skills and his band's work.

"Thank you Chloë" thanked Louis.

Eleanor starred at Dakota's and Louis's little moment with jealousy over taking her. She remember what Julie said and tried to calm her jealousy down.
------

'Louis Tomlinson Looks Happy After He See's Dakota Beckham At His Football Game For Charity'

'The pop star and football player played today for a charity and was looking quite upset while he played, but soon changed his emotions after he see's Dakota Beckham

'The pop star and football player played today for a charity and was looking quite upset while he played, but soon changed his emotions after he see's Dakota Beckham.'

'Beckham was seen with little sister Harper Beckham and, younger brother Brooklyn Beckham's girlfriend, Chloë Grace Moretz at Louis's football game.'

'After the football match finished, the Beckham's and Moretz went down to the field and older Beckham surprised Tomlinson.'

'Tomlinson and Beckham were pictured hugging each other and Beckham introducing Moretz to Tomlinson. Maybe Louis Tomlinson, Dakota Beckham, Chloë Grace Moretz, and Brooklyn Beckham might have a double date sometime if Tomlinson and Beckham get together.'

'What do you think about this?'
------

A/N- Hope you enjoyed it!

Love always, Kara xoxo