Chapter 11

Camila's POV

Wait, she love me? Don't get your hypes up Camila. She probably just mean it as a friend. Don't jump to conclusions.

After that moment I had with Lauren I went to sleep. Even though I was barely conscious, my heart skipped a beat when she said that she loves me. I woke up under the covers tangled with the girl I want to call mine. Without her I'm pretty sure I would still be down right now.

She is so beautiful. I can stare at her for hours.

"Its rude to stare."

"It's rude to look like that."

"I'm going to take that as a complement."

"It was a complement."

"Sure didn't sound like it." We just stared into each other's eyes after our little dialogue.

"You are so beautiful." I said barely over a whisper.

"I would love to stand and listen to this very sappy Camren moment but we had plans dawg." Our heads snapped over to the sound of my roomate's voice.

"Um, who is that?" Lauren asled confused with a little drop of jealousy in her voice. Or maybe I was just imagining that.

" Oh. Dont worry. Camila is just my roommate." Dinah answers before I could even open my mouth.

"Oh okay. And whats Camren?"

I answered before Dinah could say anything. "Its our ship name."

"Hmm. Clever." She said while nodding her head.

"Camila talks about you all the time. Lauren this. Lauren that. I can't wait till she texts me. By the way, my names Dinah. Nice to meet you." She said then putting the peace sign up while smiling, and Lauren responded with a 'hey' back.

"So Mila, me and Mani was thinking we all could just go out to get breakfast then head back to her house to chill and watch a bunch of movies." She said, going to sit on the small couch that was in my room.

"Yeah, I'm up for it. Let me get ready real quick." I said while getting up and wiping my eyes and stretching. I just put on some white high waisted jeans and a black crop top with some black converse. (How the fuck do yall be dressing?? Im tomboy af.)

"Lauren do you wanna come with us?" I asked, not really ready to be separated from her yet.

"Actually, I'm hanging out with a friend. She asked me yesterday, but you are way more important." O blushed at words but was kind of sad that she couldn't go with us.

"Oh just asked them if they wanna hang out with us. Its cool dawg." Dinah said and looked at me with that knowing glint in her eye. I was hoping she would say yes.

Thank you Dinah.

"Okay. I'll ask." She took out her phone and typed in her friends number then put it on speaker. It rung 2 times before being answered.

L: Hello

Unknown: Yo. Wassup bitch.

That was rude.

L: You are on speaker and there are people listening.

U: Oh my bad. Soo you up for our hang session?

L: Yeah, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and my other friends.

U: I hope its that sexy cuban you've been blabbing on about.

'Sexy cuban' hmm interesting Lauren.

After Lauren's friend said that Lauren looked down while blushing.

L: Oh god. Shut up she's listening too. And yes its her and her friends.

U: Alright im down. What are we doing?

L: Just meet me. Im going to text you the address when I get it.

U: Okay cool cool. Peace and blessin LJ.

L: Alright bye.

"You've got some weird ass cool ass friend yo. Ive got to meet her now. Let me text her Mani's address." Dinah said grinning and holding out her hand for Lauren's phone.

"She can be super annoying sometimes though."

"So Lauren who's the 'sexy cuban' you've been talking about." I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Oh its this girl name Rachel. Shes talking about her." Lauren replied jokingly with a matching grin.

"Suuree." I said back sarcastically. After she got dont changing into my clothes, which by the way she looked great in, we headed out towards Normani's house.

______________________________

Yoo. Whats up? How was your day? Seriously answer that, I wanna know.

Who is Lauren's friend btw? Im bout to do sumthn. If u dont lik it... Ok that sounds like a pp.

Vote&Comment❤✌