Casanova On The Street

Start from the beginning

"This is awkward," I whispered into LaurAnce's ear.

"Shh, it's just getting good," he smiled.

"Wasn't it... romantic?"

"Well I just sneezed on my hands and I didn't have a chance to wash them admittedly. Though I'm actually a little embarrassed, and probably should have kept my mouth shut so."

"No matter... I consider them germs of affection."

"Barf," I groaned. Then I zoned out and leaned on Laurance's shoulder and starred at his pretty light blue eyes. Laurance nudged me. "Hmm? What?"

"We're going to order a pizza and watch Frozen."

"Yes! I love that movie!" I squealed. Laurance patted my head. Anything for you my love."

Aphmau put the movie in and turned around with an unsure look on her face. "Are you sure you want to watch this movie?"

"YES!" I squealed. Laurance pulled me into his lap making me blush. Then the others followed with more yeses or nods.

"Are you guys like really sure?"

"YES JUST PLAY THE MOVIE!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. "Sorry. The hormones are starting to kick in." I smiled sheepishly.

"Are you boys sure, because if someone asks you can just say I forced you to watch it, and (Y/N) you're not far enough in the pregnancy to have hormones yet."

"You did force me to watch it," Aaron scoffed.

"I don't know how you can see anything with that bandana over your eyes," Travis said bluntly.

"Travis!" I snapped.

"I can see just fine... thanks," Aaron replied coolly.

"Mhmm, maybe I should get one of those too. Ya'know so I can look at things without people noticing?" I smacked him upside the head.

"There is something wrong with you, but I don't know yet."

"Pardon?" Aaron asked.

"Travis, Aaron wears that because, uhh, uh."

"Aph are you okay?" Laurance asked.

"Yeah, uh sorry I'll be back in a second, I just gotta go to the little girls room. You guys just start watching the movie without me. I already memorized the first thirty minutes of the movie so I'm good don't worry. I got all the songs down, so I'll be back one second!" She smiled then ran up the stairs.

"I'm gonna go check on her real quick." I said getting up from Laurance's lap then running after Aphmau. I opened the door and saw her leaning over the sink. I closed the door quietly behind me. "Hey Aph." She jumped.

"Uh hi."

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm just hungry."

"Okay... sorry for asking, but why have you been so distant from me lately?"

"I heard about the thing between you and... and Aaron."

"Aphmau. That was a misunderstanding in Aaron's head. He was just caught up in some fantasy of his."

"No I'm just worried that he'll pick you over me."

"Aphmau. He has no reason to. I've moved on. I'm dating Laurance and am having his baby. You have nothing to fear." She smiled lightly.

"Thanks (Y/N)."

"Now shall we go see how our boys and Travis are behaving?"

"Sure," she sniffled. We walked downstairs to see the boys with their shirts off. I quickly shielded Aphmau's eyes, and she covered mine.

"What were you four doing?"

"More like what were those two and Travis doing," Aaron snarled.

"Travis what did you do!?" I said looking in a random direction.

"We were having an abs off?"

"Okay Garroth, Laurance, Travis. You three are going to go home and put shirts on. Until you put shirts on we won't let you back in," I snapped. "Now go!" I yelled pointing in the direction of the door.

"How is that fair?" Laurence whined. "You've seen me with my shirt off."

"I don't wanna here it. Go!" I blushed.

After we left Aaron's and watching Frozen Laurence and I went to my house and fell asleep watching Big Hero 6(for Lyds). Because, we had the Disney fever... or I guess I did.