Chapter Nineteen

Recap:

“Let’s dance.” Ang yaya ni ethan sa kanya as he guided her to the dance floor, pero hindi pa man sila nakakalayo sa pinanggalingan ay may babae ng sumalubong sa kanila.

“Ethan, Darling.” Ang salubong nito, ikinawit ang mga braso sa leeg ng binata, and to Isabella’s surprised, hinalikan nito si Ethan.

Sa lips.

   *~*~*~*❤ ♡ ❤ ღCHAPTER NINETEENღ ❤ ♡ ❤*~*~*~*

A soft surprised gasp escaped from Isabella’s mouth and she took a two step back as she felt Ethan’s left arm loosened around her waist.

“Carrie,” Ethan said as he pulled back and casually unlocked Carrie’s arms around his neck.

“Nagtatampo ako sa’yo, kahapon ka pa pala dumating hindi mo man lamang ako dinalaw sa rancho” Carrie pouted. Faking a sad face then she leaned closer to Ethan again and planted a hand on his chest while the other flirtatiously played on the lapel of his long sleeve na nakapailalim sa dark blue suit na suot ni Ethan.

“Busy ako, Carrie.”

“Hmp, liar.” Carrie playfully glared at Ethan and he laughed.

Isabella frowned. Carrie is obviously and shamelessly flirting with Ethan but the latter not doing anything to push her. At mukhang nageenjoy ang kumag. Isabella thought as jealousy bubbled within her.

Discreetly, her eyes examined her new found enemy. Carrie was absolutely stunning in her ankle-length backless red dress and it flowed beautifully in her slim but curvy body. The backless dress showed her smooth and ultra-white skin and it glowed in the light.

At pakiramdam niya ay mahihiya ang dibdib niya sa dibdib nito kung pagtatabihin sila. That Carrie was actually showing off every time she moves. Just like when she intentionally parted the slit of her dress to reveal her perfect-shaped legs.

Her long curly hair was natural brown it looks so soft like an expensive lace falling over her shoulder. Siguro ay sawa sa mamahaling shampoo or sa salon. She had thick dark long lashes that accentuated her big beautiful brown eyes. Upturned nose and prominent lips. Hindi niya alam kung natural o dahil sa makabagong medisina na katulad ng ipinapagawa ng mga artista..

Carrie was undeniably beautiful, and she had a perfect body. She was so poised, sophisticated and mestiza.

Ethan’s ideal woman!

Oh, no. She couldn’t compete with Carrie. Kung ganda at katawan lang ang paguusapan ay talo na siya nito. At kung dati ay hindi pa siya nainsecure sa kahit sino mang babae kahit gaano pa ito kaganda… Now she is.

“At para mawala ang tampo ko ay isayaw mo ako.”  Carrie said sweetly. Cutting into Isabella’s thoughts.