Chapter Seven

*~*~*~❤♡❤ღ~* CHAPTER SEVEN*~❤♡❤ღ~*~*~*

The moment Isabella came out of the hallway and set foot in the bedroom is when Ethan got up from the bed. He walked past her as if she didn’t exist and made his way to the front door, and when he turned the steel door handle, Isabella rushed towards Ethan's direction but before she could even get closer to him, the door slammed shut, causing Isabella to stand frozen in the middle of the living room.

Totally bewildered...

Ethan just left her without a word.

Shaking her head in confusion, Isabella headed for the door to follow Ethan down at the reception lobby, as she expected him now on his way there. Surprisingly, when Isabella opens the door, Ethan was still there outside, waiting for her, but his back was facing her and Isabella couldn't see his expression.

A little surprised Isabella knitted her brows but followed Ethan quietly when he started walking towards the elevator. They waited for a few minutes before the lift finally opened, Ethan stepped in after Isabella and he chose to stand on the opposite end from where Isabella stood awkwardly.  

Bakit ba ngayon pa nawalan ng tao sa elevator? Sila lang tuloy ni Ethan ang nasa loob at naiilang siya sa katahimikan sa pagitan nilang dalawa.

Pero anong drama na naman kaya meron ang lalaking ito? Iyon ang kasalukuyang tumatakbo sa isip ni Isabella as she secretly watched Ethan under her lashes. 

As they walk towards his car, Isabella waited for him to speak but Ethan has been quiet the whole time. He held the door open for Isabella but he didn't even try to look at her. After closing the door Ethan proceeded to the driver’s side, he stepped in and drove in a complete silence.

Still wondering about Ethan’s behavior, Isabella was unable to tear her gaze away from him and she started to feel nervous not knowing what’s inside of his mind. She wished she could read his thoughts nang sa ganoon ay hindi na siya nahihirapan o nagtataka sa ikinikilos ng binata.

One minute he’s playful the next he’s bossy, rude, arrogant, and on the blink of an eye angry and now he was back from being the serious and emotionless Ethan.

Matagal na rin silang nakakaalis sa pad ni Ethan ay hindi pa rin nagsasalita ang binata at akala ni Isabella ay wala na itong balak na kausapin siya but to her surprise Ethan spoke and break the silence between the two of them.

“Ang sabi mo sa akin ay hindi mo ako gusto, pero kung ang pagbabasehan ko, ay ang paraan ng ginagawa mong pagtitig sa akin ngayon, gusto kung isipin na nagsinungaling ka" He commented, his face was serious but Isabella can hear the humor in his voice and that had her rolled her eyes and again, to Isabella's surprise...

...Ethan smiled.

Isabella blinked her eyes several times. 

Is she hallucinating? Ethan smiled at her?