Chapter One

Isabella Montes. She was badly broken, emotionally and physically, she was alone all of her life.

No Family...

No friends...

She doesn't care about anyone but herself. She doesn't believe in love because no one showed her love, until she met the man who changed her life...

Ethan Rodriguez...

He was a famous and powerful businessman. Rich and arrogant, gwapo at hinahabol ng kababaihan. Pero kahit na ganoon ay nananatili pa rin itong bachelor. Wala sa bukabularyo nya ang magpakasal gaya ng wala sa bukabularyo nya ang magmahal. Nagmahal na sya dati at nasaktan at iyon na ang huli at hindi na mauulit pa. 

Pero may isa s'yang problema. Kailangan nya ng tagapagmana at doon pumasok sa buhay nya si Isabella.

May mabuo kayang pag-ibig sa pagitan nila kung ang isa ay hindi marunong magmahal dahil walang nagpakita ng pagmamahal sa kanya at ang isa naman ay ayaw ng magmahal because he's already done with love?

CHAPTER ONE:

"Miss Montes," The personnel officer called and smiled "You're next." She announced, the friendly smile is still on her lips but Isabella was unmoved by her friendly gestures, she just gave her a thank you nod in return.

The smile seemed so real but Isabella cannot decieve by a simple gesture, she seen a lot of those.

Fake smile...

That she often mistaken as true.

But now, she was old enough to see what is real and what is not.

The personnel were only doing her job. Smiling is probably one of the company SOP, and even the smile was true she doesn't care.

Isabella Montes never smile to a stranger. 

Doesn't care about a stranger.

Was not affected by a stranger.

Whoever they are.

What is the use of smiling to someone if there is no guarantee that she'll see them again the next day.

A little nervous, Isabella stood up and straightened her knee length skirt and sauntered on the main office. Two and a half hours... She waited for two and a half long hours until her name was called. They were twenty applicants and she is the last. The first nineteen applicants leaves the office of the big boss after five or seven minutes interview, and all of them was smiling dreamily.

Halos nahuhulaan na nya kung bakit.

Ethan Rodriguez...

The big boss... Who personally doing the interview.

Breathtakingly Handsome!

Attractive!

Gorgeous!

Sexy!

Hunk!

A body to die for!

Hot!

Ang mga salitang narinig niya mula sa mga aplikante na nauna sa kanya and Isabella was rolling her eyes every time she heard their exaggerated comments. Trabaho ang dahilan kung bakit sila nandito pero mukhang nakalimutan iyon ng mga ito pagkatapos masilayan ang may-ari ng kumpanya.