"Yeah." I nod, returning her smile and step forward walking through the door.

As soon as I stepped in my eyes quickly scanned the room before they landed on Ryder, who was fidgeting nervously with her camera. I smirk and walk up behind her.

"You okay love?" I ask making her jump, she turned and look at me with chocolate brown eyes.

"Sorry." I chuckle, looking away from her not wanting to get lost in the deep color in her eyes.

Harry, can you be anymore pathetic?

Normally, I'm not a fan of chocolate but her eyes make me change my mind. Heck, I wasn't a fan of coffee and now I have to have one cup at least per day, preferably at night when I can't sleep; trying to push away those faces  cloud my mind with dark thoughts.

"It's okay." She giggles, blushing slightly. "I'm just a bit nervous. What if the pictures don't turn out how they want it? Then I won't-"

"Well then it's there loss." I shrug, interrupting her nervous ramble. "Just have fun. Now, where would you like me?"

After taking a few pictures, Ryder asked me to wear a hat just to change things up a bit.

"Would you mind crouching down for me?" She asks, taking the camera away from her face, tilting her head to the side, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Sure." I smile and do as told. I not only smile just to be friendly I smile because despite that we have already started she still seems a bit nervous while she is trying to figure out what exactly it is that she wants to show in her photographs. However, part of me hopes that she is nervous cause of me, even though it seems highly doubtful.

Get yourself together, Harry. You're just here to help Ryder, remember?

But as much as I want to give into my thoughts, knowing they might be right, I can't. A small part of me disagrees and rebels against it; controlling my mind into thinking that, here under the bright lights, she looks beautiful without even trying, even with her anxious expression.

I need to find a way to distract Ryder from her doubtful mind and just have fun. Clearly, she doesn't need to worry about her photographs because from the ones I saw in her room she is very talented.

"Okay

"Okay. Now smile." She says crouching down a few feet in front of me, and I do as told but just before she is about to take the picture I scrunch my face up and I laugh once I hear the click go off.

Shawn's POV

"She still looks like she is having trouble isn't she?" I ask, siting on the couch with my laptop resting on my legs.

"Yeah." Hannah says letting out a small giggle as Harry makes a face before Ryder takes a picture. "But I think Harry is noticing that too."