Never have I Ever!

A/N Thank you again to the Wonderful Ripley for editing this for me!! There are a few chapters with really low reads from update day 7, 8, and 9. There were five chapters posted that day and those are the middle three. It is possible that some of you missed thoes chapters since they were all posted at once. I know the story is moving really slowly and has a lot ov POV's so It is possible you missed all of Sean's part and didn't realize it.

Onward! I hope you like it. I had real trouble with this chapter.

Silas POV

We all talk through breakfast and decide that Mr. B and Doc will go over to Sang's house tomorrow morning to try and talk Mrs. Sorenson into giving up custody. No matter what happens, Sang wants to talk to Marc on Monday.

Today we are to hang out and keep Sang happy and safe.

Nate, Victor, and I take Sang back toward the living room while everyone else cleans up breakfast. Nate's kitchen is way too small to fit ten of us in there.

Sang walks over to the glass sliding doors and looks out at the back. "You have a pool?!"

Nate perks up at her question. "Yeah, do you like to swim?"

"I learned a long time ago, but I love swimming. It is very freeing. I don't really get a chance. We had a month of swimming classes in my last school. That was the last time." Sang expounds.

I haven't heard her so excited before. Or so happy. Or even heard her talk for so long! I am glad to see her coming out of her shell a little around us.

Vic's head comes up from his computer. "We will have to make sure Gabe gets you a suit tomorrow then!"

Her face turns red and she puts her hands up in a stop motion. "Victor really, that is very nice of you! I don't need more. I don't need anything!"

Vic jumps up and walks over to her. He puts his hand on her cheek and says in a low voice, "Just say thank you, Princess."

They are just standing there staring into each other's eyes.

I clear my throat. "So, Nate, you want to show Sang your sparring room?"

"Sang?" Nate asks.

"Yes, please. I would love to see it," she answers quietly.

I'm not sure she knows what we are talking about, but might just want to appease us. I grab her hand as Vic turns to open the sliding door and Nate follows right behind.

Nate goes to the large shed at the back of the yard and open it for us.

I try to look at it from her point of view, polished, pine wood flooring, black mats along the edges about a foot high against the wall and martial arts posters hanging on the walls. There are belts, pictures, rankings, and news clippings all over the walls about Nate.

"So, you do Karate?" comes a small voice from around the height of my chest.

"Kind of," Nate replies. "It's Jujitsu and Taekwondo, and some other martial arts. Karate is just a different style."

"Oh, that is really cool! Will you teach me some time?" she says.

"Hell yeah," comes from all three of us. We want her to be safe; self-defense will help with that.

I direct her attention back to me by pulling on her hand slightly so she turns to look up at me. I am making my face serious. Her eyes go wide and her face becomes serious as well.