Dr. Green to the Rescue Part 2

A/N Thank you again to Anna for doing the hard grammar work and helping get these 13516 words done in time for Update Day! And Kitkat for listening to me whine about what my characters are doing and being a huge part of my inspiration for writing in the first place.

Dr. Sean Green POV

I reach around her and snatched my bag.

"I have a cream that will help with the bruises, we will rub that in and then wrap you up with a bandage. Okay?"

Looking up at her I see her eyes are wide, staring at the cream in my hands and understand she is worried about my touching her breasts. "Would you like to apply the cream on your front and then I can get your shoulders and hip for you?"

Her shoulders relax and she lets out a little sigh. She starts to turn toward the mirror, but catches a glimpse of herself and stops. I put my hand under her elbow and pull her a little further away from the vanity and walk behind her. I open the tube of arnica and squeeze a quarter size dollop on my fingers and hand the tube over her shoulder to her. Starting at the worst bruising on the shoulder she fell on I rub in the cream. She still feels tense under my hands so I start talking.

"We found this cream for one of my brothers. Well, he is a part of my family just like Kota is. He does a lot of martial arts and gets all kind of bruises. I wasn't happy just letting him heal naturally. He lives just down the street from here too, I am sure you will meet him soon."

She relaxed as I spoke. I could feel her rubbing the cream on her chest through the arm I was working on. I was tall enough to see over her shoulder and watch as she worked but I was only checking occasionally to make sure she got the worst spots.

"How many 'brothers' do you have?" She asked startling me.

Perceptive. I thought.

"There are nine of us. We have all been friends for a very long time and we consider each other family. Only North and Luke are actually brothers."

I moved on to her hip, tugging her somewhat to the side. I had to pull the pajama pants slightly down and away from her to get the whole bruise.

She peeked up at me, "Nine?" she mused.

"Oh, they are all great fun... well, Owen is a little stiff. North is a bit grouchy and Gabriel swears like a sailor. But they are all great people!" 'Great sell Sean' I thought. Why was I describing them to her? Did I really think she would be meeting them? Yes! I knew she would be a part of our family from the moment I saw her face.

"I am done, Pumpkin!"

"Me too." She handed the cream back to me and stood half facing away with a blush on her cheeks.

"Alright, Miss Sang. We need to address that cracked nipple and then we can wrap you up tight so you will heal easier. But first." I hesitated, I didn't know how she would react to this part. "We should take a few pictures to record the abuse."

Panic showed in her eyes. "We will do whatever we have to to deal with your mother. BELIEVE me, Sang! But evidence might be helpful. Either way, you will be safe from her."

She grimaced but nodded.

I washed my hands then took a few quick pictures of each injury front and back. I went through my bag for antibacterial cream and a square bandage. "I am going to put this cream on your nipple and then add the bandage" I walked around her and handed her the bandage to hold while I added the cream. She winced and jerked back slightly. I attached the bandage and reached back around her to my bag for the thick stretchy bandage to wrap around her. "Let me know if this is too uncomfortable, it should be tight but not hard to breathe or move."