Breakfast

A/N Thank you so much Ripley for editing! 

Sang POV

At least I didn't have to get my hands over my head to wash my hair! Washing my breasts is excruciating. I hope it is okay. I didn't think to ask Sean if it is allowed. I feel better though. I feel like I finally got the nightmare from last night off of me.

I pull clean underwear out of my bag and pull those on then wrap a towel on around me and stick my head out of the door. "Um. Gabriel?"

He answers right away from the next to the living room. "Yeah, Trouble?"

"Could you get Sean for me now?"

His head comes halfway around the door and his eyes get a little unfocused. He just stands there looking down at me. "Gabriel?"

He shakes his head. "Yep. Doc. Getting Doc for you." He walks away a little unsteadily.

A minute later there is a tap on the door and Sean's voice says, "Are you decent?"

"I think so?" What is wrong with me I can't even answer the simplest questions any of these guys ask me.

The door opens a crack and Sean's head pops in. He lets out a little laugh. "Ah, I see why Gabe was glassy eyed." He laughs again when I look confused. He lifts his bag up into view and gets a serious look on his face. "So, you ready to do this?"

It is easier the third time around. I am getting used to the touching and I know that he isn't going to hurt me. We work quickly and get all of the cream rubbed into the bruised areas and wrap me back up in the bandages.

"Gabriel wants to wash my hair, is that okay?" I ask him.

He nods slowly. "Sure. As long as you don't hurt your shoulders bending. Have him stop if you are in any pain. I'll send him back in."

I stand with the towel wrapped around me, looking into the mirror. I can see a bit of the bruising over top of the bandages, and if I turn I can see the large bruise on my shoulder, but it doesn't seem as bad anymore. I don't know if the cream is working already or if I am just getting used to seeing the bruises on myself.

Gabriel opening the door surprises me out of my musing and I jump.

"Sorry, Trouble! You ready to do this? Doc said you shouldn't bend over for too long, so I'll make it quick."

He sets me up leaning over the sink. He gets my hair wet then massages in the shampoo and rinses it quickly. He bumps me with his hip to get me to move where he needs me. Then he works in the conditioner and rinses that. It feels so good as he works his hands down the base of my neck to the stiff muscles that were so abused last night.

Soon he has my hair wrapped in a towel and I'm sitting on the closed lid of the toilet seat while he digs around in the cabinet. He pulls out organized blue bins and reaches for more at the back of the cabinet.

He gets out an older model, brown hair dryer from under the sink and plugs it in. He sets it down and towels my hair a bit. Then he seizes a brush from one of the bins and attacks my hair from the ends moving up, brushing out all of the tangles.

Finally, when I am tangle-free, he puts the dryer on low and turns it on, rolling my hair over the brush to make more volume. After a few minutes he starts cursing. It is hard to hear, but it was something about, "old fucking piece of shit." He clicks it to high. It sparks and the dryer and the lights all die. "Fuck!"

I hear a stampede out in the hallway and the door bursts open, hitting Gabriel in the shoulder hard. He is swearing under his breath and North is yelling, "Sang, Baby?! Are you alright? What the fuck happened?"