Chapter 11 ~ Confrontations

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" I asked, trying not to sound too pissed off. I don't know what it was but there was something about her that I just didn't like.

"Are you training us?" She spoke. Her voice was so high pitched and scratchy.

"Yes."

She burst out into laughter, which made members of their pack join in. Once they were finished I asked, "Is there something wrong with that?" I tried so hard not to sneer and go over there and punch her.

The girl eyed me with amusement in her eyes. "What could you possibly teach us? From what I heard you are nothing but a weak, little fatty." She sneered. I stood still showing no emotion.

Jay dear, are you okay? Do you want me to handle this? Penny asked me worried.

No but thank you, I think I can handle this. A smile appeared on my face as I stalked my way over to her, like I was stalking my prey. I was no face to face with this fake bimbo.

"You don't know anything about me. You don't know what I'm capable of. You don't know anything. So I suggest you shut your mouth and mind your own business." I said in a deadly voice not once moving my gaze from hers. I saw fear flicker in her eyes. With a satisfying smile I turned my back on her and got back into my position.

"Any more questions?" This time I wasn't open for debate, my eyes said it all 'don't me with me'. I nodded my head and gestured to Penny to continue.

"Right, well I think that is about everything so all that's left to do is show you guys to your rooms. So if my pack wouldn't mind they will show each of you the way. Meeting dismissed." Penny smiled. Once again everyone filed out without hesitating and soon it was just Penny and me in the room.

"Are you alright?" She asked pulling me into a hug. I buried my head into her neck enjoying her hug.

I pulled away, "yeah, I'm okay Penny. I'm stronger now, I can handle them and you know it." I smiled. I honestly felt fine, okay so maybe it hurt a little bit that even though I was gone; they told a complete stranger about the failure in their pack, but I was fine. It was nothing I couldn't handle.

"Right!" Penny exclaimed, "no more sadness, let's go make cakes!" And with that she ran out of the room. I remained, laughing at how childish she can be sometimes. I ran after her and found that she already had everything we need out and ready.

"There you are!" She smiled.

"Let's get cracking," I said cracking an egg.

Penny laughed, "Jay that was an awful pun."

Penny and I spent hours in the kitchen and once we were finished the children of the pack walked in, and let's just say their faces said it all. They lit up like a Christmas tree.

I was now lying in bed staring at the ceiling. Tomorrow was the first day of training and I would be facing everyone from my old pack. I was just hoping everything went well and they all just got on with it.

~*~

I shoot out of bed when cold water splashed all other over me and I heard laughing. I looked up to see James, Josh and Jake crumpled on the floor. I glared at them and growled they'd managed to piss both me and my wolf off.

I got out of bed and headed straight for the shower. They would be expecting me to get them back right away but not this time, they're going to get it when they least expect it. Besides, I have to get to training and train some mutts.

Great, my wolf grumbles, just as my mood couldn't get any worse.

I laugh, I hear you sister!