Chapter 26

"Normani this is war" I heard lauren yell.

Fuck....shit just got real.

"No it's not" I yelled running upstairs to see Lauren jump out the window and speed away. I'm not in the mood to chase her vampire speed having ass.

"It's war" Normani growled.

"No it's not Mani stop before somebody gets hurt" I said.

"No I have to pay for my sisters mistakes" she yelled.

"No you don't-"

"Yes I do it's my responsibility because I'm the queen" she yelled.

"Stop yelling before I get angry. If anything happens to you or Lauren I will go on a fucking kill spree because that's the natural fucking instinct when a wolf loses her mate or in my case a mate. I will NOT raise my children in a broken home with a fucking psychotic mother" I said in a low tone.

"There's nothing we can do and you know I don't want any of that to happen" she said.

"There is something we can do" I said smirking.

-------

"Okay so I haven't exactly perfected the spell yet" Davina said.

"What the fuck Davina" Hayley yelled.

"Wait where's Freya I'm sure she'll do it with no problem" I asked.

"With Niklaus, Elijah, and Vincent" Camille said. I know y'all are like wait but isn't she dead, but obviously she isn't. I helped klaus find a way to bring her back.

"Okay we'll get here we need her for this spell" I said.

"How do you know the Mikaelsons? They're the originals" Normani asked walking into the room followed by Dinah, Tori, and Camila.

"My queen" Hayley and Davina said bowing.

"None of that bullshit we aren't in her kingdom" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah what she said" Camila said.

"Bruh Elijah is a vampire he's on the wrong side" Zendaya said.

"He's not on any side because they're will be no war" Bonnie said walking through the door followed by Stephan, Enzo, Caroline, Matt, Tyler and Damon.

"Oh hell yeah" I yelled.

"Don't forget about me" Elena said speeding in.

"Elena" I yelled hugging her. I haven't seen her since I helped Damon change and reverse Kai's spell.

"Hey sweetheart" she said kissing my cheek.

"Where's my love" Klaus said walking through the door followed by Freya, Vincent, and Elijah.

"Klaus" I yelled hugging him. All of these people here are like family to me, a lot of them might hate each other but when one of us are in need we all put our differences aside to help.

"Okay what do we need to do" Matt asked.

"Okay I need all the witches to do a spell that will freeze time long enough for me to make sure no humans are around when the Hybrids and Vampires meet at the halfway point. Then the vampires that are here need to blend in with the others until I give the signal, same with the hybrids. Now my wolves need to stick with me and y'all will know exactly what to do. Matt if I can't get to Lauren and get her to stop the war I want you to shoot me with this arrow, it is covered in wolfsbane. I know me being hurt will stop the war long enough for all the vampires here to snap their comrades necks and for the Hayley to go on a rampage" I said putting on a glove and handing Matt the wolfsbane covered arrow.