Chapter 16

"Happy birthday ratchet patch kids" Zendaya yelled.

"No. Booty" Trevor yelled making me chuckle.

"That's right auntie Z got no booty" I said laughing.

"That shit ain't funny Alex" Zendaya yelled.

"Oh we using our other names now Talia" I said smirking.

"Aaliyah" she's yelled.

"Hm" Aaliyah hummed looking up at us confused.

"You confused my baby Zendaya Tatiana Talia Zaniya Knowles-Carter" I said with a smirking picking up Aaliyah.

"Dude your initials are Z.T.T.Z.K.C" Camila said laughing.

"And your fiancées are Y/F/I (Your first initial). A.S.A.K.C" Zendaya said rolling her eyes.

"You mad bruh" I said laughing.

"No" she mumbled.

"Good we gotta get to the beach for my surprise"I said picking up Trevor since I already had Aaliyah.

-------------

"Baby this is amazing. You got the whole damn beach just for their party" Lauren said smiling wide.

"Anything for my rugrats" I said kissing Brittany on the head.

"Cake" Mariah yelled. She really is me and Dinah's baby. Always hungry.

"No" Brandon yelled. He always killing her vibe.

"Stop killing her vibe Brandon" I said chuckling.

"Put them down and let them run. Our families are everywhere so they're fine" Normani told the girls and they all put the kids down.

"Go have fun babies. Don't get sick" Camila yelled as they ran away.

"Baby they're only 1" I said laughing.

"I know but I still need to tell them" she said giggling.

"Carry me babe" Normani said opening her arms.

"Ight baby get on my back" I said facing my back to her letting her hop on.

"Okay that ain't fair. Why Normani and Dinah get special treatment" Tori said rolling her eyes.

"Cause we the favorites. The freaky ones are the best ones. You ain't know that" Normani said making me chuckle.

"The freaks are the best. And out of the 5 of y'all in order from freak to prude as fuck it's Normani, Lauren, Dinah, Tori, Camila" I said laughing.

"Camila gets a little wild though" Lauren said.

"How would you know that Ren" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"We all share a room" she said shrugging her shoulders and sipping her icee.

"She said let me just sip my tea" a familiar voice said from behind us.

"I know that voice anywhere. Auntie Nicki" I yelled turning around to face her.

"What's good my favorite niece" she said hugging me even though Mani was still clinging on like a damn monkey.