Chapter 1

Y/N POV

"Y/N Alexandria Aaliyah Sasha Knowles Carter wake yo ass up" My mom yelled from the door way causing me to groan.

"Wake up Y/N/N. Texas says you have to go to an interview" my little sister Blue yelled flopping her small ass down on top of me. Texas is my manager Lauren, I call her Texas cause I know to many people name Lauren and shes from Texas.

"Im up blue berry calm your shit. Damn" I mumbled into my pillow. Im staring to think visiting my family in Texas was a bad idea.

"Well get dressed poopyhead you know Texas doesn't like it when you're late" she said getting off of me running out of my room to find my mom.

Since im up I might as well tell you who the hell I am. Im Y/N the oldest child in the Knowles/ex-Carter family, I'm 18, I'm intersex, and I have a son. My mom is the badest bitch ever, Beyonce and my daddy is obviously Jay-Z. My mom and dad had a pretty bad divorce because he cheated on her with some ugly Miss Piggy looking ass bitch and my mom got full custody of me and Blue. My dad has 2 other kids with that pig bitch but I actually like them they're names are Jacob and Jasmine and they are the cutest set of twins ever. My son's name is Trey-Jason Kalob Tristan Knowles Carter, but everybody calls him Tj. His mom is my ex girlfriend Ariana Grande, I had no clue I had a son until she dropped him off at my door step one night saying "This is all your fault Y/N. I never wanna see you or this child again". I am still confused on that whole situation but I love Tj to death he's the reason I wake up each day of my life smiling. Another thing that you HAVE to know is that im a werewolf......I know holy shit thats fucking awesome is probably what you're thinking right now, but it truly isn't sometimes because I am the true alpha the most powerful werewolf of them all. In other words I run this shit. My son Tj is a werewolf with the powers of a witch, we call that a witch werewolf hybrid. My pack is a few of my friends and closest family memebers such as my best friends Connor and Eric who are the funnist group of twins ever, Tj, my best friend Zayn who I've known since the 3rd grade, and my ex Selena who is now my best friend. Oh shit and I cant forget my twin sister Zendaya, my parents lied and told me she's my cousin thinking I wouldnt find out......BITCH WE LOOK EXACTLY ALIKE.

"Y/N bring your ass so we can go" Texas yelled from down stairs.

"Bitch im a wolf you aint gotta scream I can hear perfectly fine" I yelled back putting on my black high top air force ones.

"I dont care now lets go" she yelled once again.

"Stop yelling and come help me put in my piercings" I yelled back but louder. I have about 19 piercings. A nose, lip, belly button, eyebrow, tongue, 6 in my right ear, 6 in my left year, and my back dimples.

"Okay im done lets go" She said tossing me my phone after she finshed putting in my left back dimple piercing.

---------------------------

*in L.A at the interview*

"You hoe. Yo ass aint tell me Ellen was interviewing me" I yell growling at Texas.

"Surprise. Now get your ass out there" Texas said pushing me. I swear im gonna kill her one of these days.

"Hey Y/N long time no see" Ellen said pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I know. Im 18 now. I remember 15 year old me sitting here nervous as hell. But now im just chillin" I said sitting down placing my hands behind my head.

"Well you seem extremely confident now" she said laughing at my actions.

"Gotta be cool and look good for the ladies" I said winking at the audience causing them to lose their minds.