Chapter 19

Your pov

*3 months later*

"Bitch where is my fucking Mickey Mouse sweater" I yelled.

"Bitch I don't know" Zendaya yelled.

"Stop cursing" Ally yelled.

"Shit bitch cunt fuck dick. Bitch ass bitch. Muthafuckin fucker. Dick. Dick. Dickety. Dick. BITCH" I said yelling the last bitch.

"Well shit" Ally said making us all gasp.

"Damn ally I feel offended. Jesus just cursed at me" I yelled.

" Y/N leave Ally alone. She wouldn't curse of you had some fucking sense" my mom said slapping me in the back of the head.

"Your mothers right" Pops said.

"That's pops that great. Just great take moms side I'll just take NaNa" I said sarcastically.

"Stop being stupid and go get in the car we're about to go to the airport" my mom said pushing me out the door.

"Wait my babies" I yelled.

"They are all in the car now get yo ass in" she yelled pushing me into the car door. Ouch.

"Okay okay damn" I said opening the door getting in.

"Your mom is so aggressive" Camila said laughing.

"Not funny" I said pouting.

"No" Trevor yelled hitting me in the mouth.

"Ah that shit hurt. You little turd" I said tickling his stomach making him squeal.

"He's so cute" Normani cooed.

"He's us so I mean duh" I said flipping my hair.

"You right" she said flipping her own hair.

"GUESS WHERE WE'RE GOING FIRST" Ally yelled getting in the SUV.

"Where" I asked.

"BRAZIL" she yelled back.

"Yes bitch! I love Brazil! They have the litest parties! Damn I can't go I have kids" I said pouting. "It's all good I love my family" I said kissing the closest baby to me which was Brittany.

"Awwww" the girls cooed.

"You do know that Tori wasn't suppose to come right" Ally pointed out.

"Yeah I know but I told my mom I have separation anxiety and that the kids like to travel together as a pack which is not a lie" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Awww. You really want all of them together all the time" Tori cooed.

"Well I mean duh they do everything together" I said shrugging my shoulders.

--------

*first performance of the tour*

"How y'all feeling tonight Atlanta" I yelled into the mic making the crowed go crazy. "I can't hear y'all I said how y'all feeling tonight Atlanta" I yelled again making them go fucking insane. "Now that's what I'm talking bout" I said making them laugh. "Alright y'all ready for the first song of the night" I said making them all loose their shit.

Damn
(Doo doo doo)
Baby, I want you

Woah

Here we are,
All alone in this room (ooh)
And girl I know,
Where to start and what we're gonna dooo
I'll take my time
We'll be all night girl
So get ready babe,
I got plans for me and you (wooah)