The Premier

SPOILERS READ AT OWN RISK!!!!
So fast forward a few months it is now time for the movie premiere and I'm not emotionally ready for it. Right now I'm trying to get my husband to answer me on a very important question.

"Are we bringing Iris and Robert?" I ask.

"Why not the girls?" He asks.

"Why don't we just take them all?" I ask.

"We don't have room. You know this," he says.

"My brother. Anthony. Sebastian. Scarlett. Anthony and Sebastian would love to volunteer. You know this," I say.

"Okay. Go ask what team they're on," he says.

I walk down the hall to Iris and Robert's room and open the door. Roberts playing with his toys and Iris is coloring.

"Hey who's team are you on?" I ask.

"Iron Man," Iris says.

"Cap's," Robert answers.

"Hey sis go tell your dad what team you're on," I say.

"I'm on team Iron Man. I'm on team Iron Man," she says skipping down the hallway.

"So you're wearing blue tonight right bud?" I ask walking over to their closet.

"Are we going to the premier?" He asks running over to me.

"Yep. So does this work?" I ask pulling out an outfit.

"Yep," he says smiling.

"Mommy help!!" Iris screams.

"You chose the wrong side miss. Team Cap's obviously going to win," I say picking out a red dress.

"Ooo I like that dress," she says jumping out of Chris's arms.

"Traitor," he says as she runs past him.

"I think she only did that because she knows your cap," I say smiling.

"Yeah I know. We better get the girls ready. Seb and Anthony are taking one of the girls," he says walking ahead of me out the room.

"Will you help me mommy?" Robert asks bringing his tie and unbutton shirt to me.

"Yeah come on," I say and he takes my hand.

I sit on the couch and button his shirt and fix his tie. He hugs me and runs in his room. He brings out his Vans slides them on. Iris asks for help to zip her dress and Robert helps.

"Thank you bubby," she says before running in her room to get her shoes.

Chris comes down the hallway with both girls  on his hips.

"You can get their outfits," he says sitting the down on the couch.

I jog to their room and pick out a blue topped dress and a red topped dress. I grab a pair of white flats for the red one and the blue flats for the blue one. I jog downstairs and give Chris a dress and he dresses Ivory. I dress Logan and here the door bell ring. I get the door and Mackie and Sebastian come in.

"Okay we need to go get dressed so you guys need to watch them," I say heading back in the room.

I walk in the room and get in the closet. I find an all blue dress with sparkly neck piece. I grab it and lay it on the bed. I look back up and see the shoes I need.

"Chris!!" I yell.

"What?" he asks walking into the room. 

"I can't reach them," I say.