Last Day?

I wake up to the TV being on and Robert laughing. I slide out of bed in my emoji joggers and crop top and walk into the living part. I see Norman and Robert watching PBS kids.

"Good morning," Norman says.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be shooting today?" I ask.

"No I'm off for a couple of days. Trailer was unlocked and I saw Robert looking out the window so I thought I'd come watch him," he says.

"That's fine. So could you possibly watch them so I can work on set today?" I ask hopefully.

"Sure Andy said he would hangout today too."

"What about Chandler?" Robert asks.

"Bub can I talk to you for a second?" I ask him.

"Yep," he says running to the room.

I walk in and sit down next to him.

"Today's our last day in Virginia," I say.

"Why mommy?" He asks.

"We'll be working with daddy at the Age Of Ultron set," I say.

"But I like hanging out here," he whines.

"I know. But we get to see daddy," I say.

He walks out of the room and sits back down to the window. I pull my phone out and call Phil.

"Hey I'm staying in Virginia. Robert doesn't want to leave," I say.

"Blake you want to work with Chris though right?" He asks.

"I chose this so I'm sticking with it," I say before hanging up.

I walk out and grab Robert and start tickling him. He tries to pull away but I hold him close.

"Guess what?"

"What mommy?" He asks.

"We're staying," I say smiling.

"Yay yay yay yay!" He exclaims.

Norman looks at me and smiles. I smile back and go get dressed. I slide on a pair of different joggers and a black tank top. I slide on my Adidas shoes and grab my camera and jog to set. I work for a couple hours and then go get lunch. Once I get back we eat and play games. Chris and I talk on the phone for a while before our conversation gets interrupted by Ivory crying so we hang up and I settle her down.

"Bub can you get the door?" I ask Robert while I change Iv.

Chris's P.O.V

I knock on the door and here Blake tell Robert to get the door. He opens it and I automatically tell him to be quite. He hugs Iris and runs inside.

"Mommy!" I hear Iris yell running in the room.

I smile when I see Blake holding Ivory in her arms. Robert takes her and sits on the couch with the twins. She runs to me and jumps in my arms. She hides her head in my neck and cries.

"I've missed you," I say.

"I've missed you more than ever," she says standing on my feet.

I smile as I walk to the couch with her still on my feet. We sit and she wraps her arms around my neck refusing to let go. I hold her close and kiss her head. After Robert volunteers to help with the twins Blake and I lay in bed.

"You look exhausted," I say.

"I am," she says.

"Talk," I say knowing something's not right.

"I've just been missing you and taking care of two without you is hard and I should have taken the offer of working on the set with you but Robert didn't want to leave so I decided to stay here because of him," she says.

"Believe me chasing Iris around isn't the easiest thing. She just like you a little prankster," I say.

"Clothes prank?"

"Yes."

"To who?"

"Let's see Paul, Hemsworth, Mark, me and your brother," I say.

Blake laughs and kisses me. She pulls away and presses her forehead to mine. I smile and Blake soon falls asleep in my arms. I smile and shortly fall asleep after her.

Here is another chapter. I hope you enjoyed this and if you would do me a favor and read my new story called I'm With Him. It's a Norman Reedus one so if you would read, vote and comment.

•••Tay