Premier

I wake up to Chris talking to someone. I open my eyes and see the bathroom door open and light on. I see Chris holding his phone to his ear. I get up and wrap my arms around him and place my head on his back. He takes his free hand and places it on my back.

"We'll see you about three thirty mom. Love you guys," he says,"good morning."

"Morning. Why did mom call?" I ask.

"We're taking her and my sisters to the premier with us. I have four dates," he says with a smile.

"Womanizer," I say looking at him.

"I love you Blake," Chris says looking at me.

"I love you too," he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso.

I lay my head in his neck and close my eyes. We walk to the kitchen and make breakfast. I go wake the kids up. Iris runs to West and picks him up. Bailey jumps on Robert and licks his face. I go grab Logan and sit her in Chris's arms as I go get Ivory. I walk down the hallway with West beside me and I see Chris making them bottles. He hands me one and we feed the girls. After we're done Robert and Iris ask for more food.

"Can we go to the premiere?" Iris asks.

"You guys are going to stay here with Uncle Scott and help him with your sisters," Chris tells them.

"Okay," she says disappointed.

When I look at the time it says two o'clock. I show Chris and he texts Scott to see where he is. In five minutes Scott shows up with Kade. Chris and I go change. I slide into my dress and have Chris zip the back up. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck I smile.

"Your A-H," Chris says.

"What are you talking about?" I ask smiling.

"Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, foxy, gorgeous and hot," he says.

"Is that all?"

"I. J. K. I'm just kidding," he says smiling.

"You're a freaking jerk," I say smacking his arm.

"You know I'm joking. I love you," he says pressing his lips to mine.

He pulls my body close and puts his forehead against mine. I kiss his neck and pull away. I walk to the bathroom and finish getting ready for the premiere. Chris walks in the bathroom and smacks my butt. I smack him in the gut and he groans. I smile and kiss him saying I'm sorry. By the time we get done Lisa, Carly, and Shanna are at the house. We all get in the car and Chris drives while Shanna, Carly and I sit in the back.

"Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath
Feeling like I'm walking my last steps
Look at all of these tears I've wept
Look at all the promises that I've kept
I put my heart into your hands
Here's my soul to keep
I let you in with all that I can
You're not hard to reach
And you bless me with the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose
Yeah, you've given me purpose
Thinking my journey's come to an end
Sending out a farewell to my friends, forever peace
Ask you to forgive me for my sins, oh would you please?
I'm more than grateful for the time we spent, my spirit's at ease
I put my heart into your hands
Learn the lessons you teach
No matter when, wherever I am
You're not hard to reach
And you've given me the best gift
That I've ever known
You give me purpose everyday
You give me purpose in every way
Oh, you are my everything
Oh, you are my everything," I sing along to Chris's and mines song.

As I sing I hold onto Chris's free hand.

"I feel like the outsider," I say.

"Why?" Chris says looking through the mirror.

"Don't be a smart butt," I say.

He smiles as we arrive at the premiere. We get out and link arms. Once we arrive I see Hemsworth and give him a hug.

"Aww did you guys plan this?" I ask.

"Maybe," my husband says.

I smile and stand at Chris's side. I hug home lightly from the side and wait for the rest. Once everyone is there Chris and I walk out first. We take a few photos I walk ahead and get asked to take a few photos. My brother comes up and takes a few shots with me then Chris, Lisa, Carly, Shana and I all take a photo together. Chris takes some with his mom and sisters while I walk to the end of the carpet. I wait until Chris finally reaches the end.

"I have an interview but your coming with me," he says.

"Okay," I say smiling.

He kisses my head and we climb up stairs. Once we arrive the interviewer runs over to us. She shakes our hands and introduces herself.

"I see you brought your lovely wife with you today," she says in her British accent.

"She would probably never talk to me if I didn't. She's a Marvel lover," he says with a little laugh.

"So Chris how was it being back with everyone in this movie?" She asks directly to him.

He answers and we answer a few more questions before we head to the theater. I sit in between Chris and my brother. After the movie we head out to the cars.

"Hey you guys wanna come over and hangout sometime?" Robert asks with Susan by his side.

"Yeah sure this weekend?" I ask raising my eyebrows at Chris.

"That's great," he says.

I hug Susan then my brother before climbing in the car. We drive home to find Scott asleep with the twins in the fort. The girls are in their swings asleep. Lisa stays in the living room while Shana and Carly find a spare bedroom. Chris and I walk hand in hand to the bedroom. Chris unzips my dress and slides it off. He wraps his arms around me and kisses me. I smile and push away. I slide into a pit of boxers and one of Chris's shirts. I take my hair out of my side bun and leave it down. Chris lays down next to me and plays with my hair. I fall asleep looking at our wedding picture.