Two Days With Three Boys

Monday
Chris and I get a wake up call by Miles and Robert.

"Daddy daddy daddy daddy daddy," Robert says.

"Aunt Blake Aunt Blake Aunt Blake Aunt Blake," Miles says while Robert is saying daddy.

"We're up," Chris and I say together.

"What are we doing today?" Miles asks jumping on the bed.

"I don't know," I say sitting up.

Miles sits on my lap while Robert sits in Chris's.

"How about the zoo," Chris suggests.

"That sounds fun lets do it," I say.

The boys run to their room to get changed. I slide out of bed and walk over to the closet. I pick out a grey tank top with a tiger on it with a flower crown, I grab a pair of shorts, underwear and socks. I change while Chris is in the bathroom. As I'm sliding my shirt on I hear the bathroom door open. I feel Chris's arms wrap around me. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too," he says kissing me.

After we pull away I walk in the bathroom to throw my hair up in a ponytail. I slide my Nike's on.

"Hurry up slow poke," I tell Chris.

He looks at me with a look the meant run. I run out of the room and down the stairs. I run in the kitchen and hide behind Lisa who's making breakfast.

"Don't let him get me," I say as Chris slides in the living room.

"Chris leave her alone," Lisa says.

I stick my tongue out at him and smile.

"But she's making faces at me now," he says.

She turns around and looks at me. I put my hands up and act innocent. Lisa gives Chris a scolding look.

"Maybe you should do some acting," Chris says in my ear.

"Uh yeah not happening," I say grabbing a couple pieces of bacon.

"Why?" My husband asks.

"Because I don't like being on camera. I don't like my voice," I say.

"You should just try it," he says.

"Maybe."

"Tom's trying out for Crimson Peak," he says.

"I might," I say.

After we're done eating Chris and I get the boys in the car and drive to the zoo. Once we get there Miles gets on Chris's shoulders while Robert gets on mine. We go to see all of the land animals. By the time we get done with those animals we get a snack and head to the forest.

"It's raining," Miles and Robert says as we walk through the mist.

Chris and I laugh and continue walking. We see the birds and the monkeys.

"We have thirty minutes before we have to go see the sea lion show," I tell the boys before putting my phone back in my pockets.

"Do you guys want head over there?" Chris asks.

"Yeah," the boys say.

We start walking over to that side of the zoo. We take a seat towards the front. I pull my phone out and we take a picture. The show starts at three so Chris and I play on our phones until the show starts.

"Son of a biscuit eater," I say when I die in color switch.

"Are you playing reverse?" Chris asks.

"Yes," I say putting my phone in my pocket.