Surprises

I wake up without Chris by my side and sigh. I get up and walk to the kitchen to see Chris and Robert on the laptop. I smile and Chris turns around.

"Good morning," he says smiling.

"Hi mommy," Robert says turning around waving and smiling at me.

"Hello boys. How far along are you on it?" I ask referring to the laptop.

"Almost done. Wanna finish it?" Chris asks.

"You cooking?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Move," I say as he stands up.

I sit down and finish the same time Chris gets done cooking.

"We have an interview with Ellen tonight so Chris and Anna are watching them," Chris says.

"Okay," I say.

We finish eating and turn cartoons on for Robert and we go get dressed.

"What are you wearing tonight?" He asks.

"Baseball tee, ripped skinnies, leather jacket and Adidas shoes. You?" I ask grabbing everything I said.

He smiles and takes his clothes in the bathroom. I dress faster than normal and walk in the bathroom. Chris looks at me and I smile. I brush my hair and teeth.

"Twensies," Chris says.

"No. Don't ever say that again," I say shaking my head at him.

"I love you," he says kissing me.

"I love you too," I say pulling away.

We walk out and wait on Chris and Anna. Once they arrive Chris leaves Iris a note from us. We grab our phones and climb in the car.

"Your going on first then I will," he says.

"No. Why? I don't even like the thought of being on camera Chris," I say.

"One you'll be fine and this is the first actual interview you've been in since we've been married. We've been married four years," he says.

I look at him a give him a small smile.

"You'll be fine. I promise," he says kissing my hand.

He sticks his pinky out and I lace mine with his. He smiles at me and I let a little laugh out. We arrive at the studio and we race up to the doors.

"I won," I say smiling.

He opens the door for me and I walk I front of him. One of the crew members lead us back to a room where we'll wait in. I play on my phone until they're ready for me.

"You'll do fine," he says kissing my head.

I smile and walk out of the room. I walk across the stage and wave. Ellen and I give each other a hug.

"So you and Chris have been together for four years almost five?"

"Yeah. It's been the craziest four years of my life. Um.. I went from just being a celebrity's sister to being ones wife and sister. But yeah it's been great," I say smiling.

"So you have two sets of twins. The oldest twins are Iris and Robert and the youngest pair are Logan and Ivory. What are they like?" She asks and I smile.

"They're great kids. They act like their father. They are little pranksters. Actually yesterday Iris started kindergarten and Robert is being homeschooled so I laced back down because Chris wasn't giving me another option. So when I got up Chris had fallen asleep in the chair and Robert had a marker and was drawing on his face. So I joined in and he didn't find out until Iris came home she told him. Then I got thrown in the pool," I say smiling.

"So you've been with Chris for a while now you must know pretty much everything he's about right?" She asks.

"I know him more than I know myself I think. He loves scarring the crap out of people and sometimes it gets out of hand. But at the end of the day I'm lucky to have him I trul-" I say before I'm scared out of my life.

Chris's P.O.V

"But at the end of the day I'm lucky to have him I trul,"

"Blake!!!!," I yell making her jump and scream.

She stands up with her hands over her mouth. I hug her as I laugh.

"I had an opportunity and I took it. I'm sorry," I say kissing her head.

"God you are so lucky I love you," she says smacking my arm.

Blake's P.O.V

Chris walks back and grabs his shoes and a seat is brought out for him. He sits down and slides his shoes back on.

"I was doing just fine until you did that," I say looking at him.

"She gives me these opportunities to scare people I have to take them," he says smiling.

Ellen asks Chris a few questions then some to both of us.

"What is the meanest prank or thing or guys ever did to each other?" She asks.

"I think that was the meanest thing you've ever done to me," I say.

"I don't know maybe throwing you in the freezing cold pool multiple times might be. I don't think she's done anything that I could consider mean to me," he says.

"I have. Remember that time when we were in Boston and we gave you that wake up call?" I ask.

"That was horrible," he says.

"Wait what happened?" She asks.

"So we were in Boston when he had taken time off and he was asleep and I wanted to mess with him so I gathered up an air horn, pie pan full of whipped cream, and two buckets of water. Along with Iris. So Iris woke him up and when he came to the door I pushed the button to the air horn and Miles and Robert threw the water on him. We ran downstairs and Scott shoved the cream in his face and we all ran like our lives depended on it. Which I think mine did. Then I hid under the sink for a good thirty minutes because Lisa loves me enough not to give up my hiding spot. That's what went down that morning. Oh and then I blamed it all on Scott but then took the blame for it all," I say smiling at the memory.

"They also sprayed me with the hose outside and it was freaking cold," he says.

"I don't mess around," I say laughing.

"So I want to play a game with you guys called the last dance. Well start that after this break," she says.