Daddy And Son Day

All of this is in Chris's POV. And btw the zoo is in Boston, not L.A.

I wake up to Blake in the bathroom. I get up and walk in the bathroom.

"Why are you up so early?" I ask her.

"I couldn't stay asleep. I got up and took a cold shower so I could stay awake. I'm going to go get coffee from our kitchen to stay awake," she says walking past me.

I smile and grab my clothes for the day. I jump in the shower and take a little time to let the water wash over me. I get out and get dressed. I walk downstairs to see the twins feeding the girls and Blake standing in the doorway watching.

"You guys are great siblings," I tell Iris and Robert.

"Yeah unlike you," Scott says.

"Hey Scott can you hand me that pillow?" Blake asks him.

"Yeah here," he says handing her it.

Wrong move bro. Blake takes it and hits him repeatedly with it.

"Owww. Blake quit," Scott says running in the kitchen.

"Tell your brother your sorry," she says.

"Okay. I'm sorry Chris," he says.

"Blake say sorry to Scott," I tell her.

"Why?"

"Blake," I say.

"Fine sorry Scott," she says putting the pillow down.

Robert gets dressed and we climb in the car. As soon as I turn the car on The Jungle Book soundtrack is playing.

"Mommy and sissy must have been listening to Disney," I tell Robert.

"Where are we going daddy?" He asks.

"We are going to the zoo then meeting up with Jack and Chris at the park," I tell him backing out of the driveway.

"Yay. Is Aunt Anna going to?" He asks.

"No she's going to hangout at the house with the girls," I tell him.

"Okay. Can I have a drink of your water?"

"Yeah here bud."

Once we arrive at the zoo we grab our water bottles and walk through the gates. We go see the land animals then to the ocean section.

"What's your favorite animal in the whole big zoo daddy?" Robert asks.

"Hmm. That's a hard question but I have to say the giraffe," I say.

"Mine's the alligator," he says.

"Those are cool too. Do you know mommy's favorite?"

"Nope. Do you know Iris's?"

"Nope. Your moms favorite animal is the koala bear," I say.

"Sissy's is the elephant," he says as we arrive in the rainforest.

I smile and put Robert on my shoulders. He giggles as we walk through the mist. Once we're done with the rainforest we head to the exit and the car. Once we arrive at the park Robert gets out and runs towards the swing. I walk over to him and start pushing him. About ten minutes later Chris and Jack show up.

"Uncle Chris!" The boys yell while running towards Chris and I.

"Hey buddy," I say picking up Jack.

"Where's Aunt Blake at?" He asks.

"She's at the house with Scarlett and the girls," I tell him.

"Oh."

We play at the park for a while then we head to DQ to get lunch and get ice cream. I feel my phone buzz and see I have a text from Blake.

Blake- get me some ice cream from the store

Chris- what kind

Blake- cookie dough

Chris- okay. Code red?

Blake- yes😫😫😒😒

Chris- I love you we'll be home in about an hour.

Blake- okay love you too

I smile and slide my phone in my pocket and grab the tray. We sit down and eat and talk.

"Don't you go back to work later this month?" Pratt asks me.

"Yeah so does Blake," I say.

"Can I come with you daddy?" Robert asks.

"It depends on what your moms doing with her photography. She doesn't know if she's going to the set of Agents of Shield or if she's working on our set," I say.

"Okay," he says shoving a fry in his mouth.

We head to Walmart so I can pick up Blake's ice cream and then we head to the house. The boys jump out of the cars as we pull up and run in the house. Chris and I smile as we start walking. I see Blake run out and grab her ice cream. She runs in and Chris looks at me.

"Code red." I say.

"Oh," he says.

We walk in and I sit next to Blake and we watch Disney Jr. Blake gets up and takes a shower. Mom and I decide to cook dinner. Iris and Robert ask to help so I let them take my place and I sit back in the living room with the girls. I rock Ivory in my arms while Shana rocks Logan. Blake comes down and lays in my side and closes her eyes. I grab a blanket and cover her up. When mom tells everyone suppers done I lay Ivory down and try to stand up. Blake pulls me back down.

"Babe I have to get the kids food. Want something?" I ask her.

"It's okay daddy we can get our plates," Iris says.

"I'm not hungry," Blake says sitting up.

"Here Chris," Carly says handing me a plate.

"Thanks sis," I say taking my plate.

Blake lays her head on my shoulder. Around nine we put the kids to bed and I pack our bags while Blake lays in bed in pain.

"When do we leave tomorrow?" Blake asks.

"Ten," I say laying next to her.

I pull her next to me a rub her back.

"Did you take one of your pills?" I ask her.

"Yes. I'm in so much freaking pain," she whines.

"I'm sorry babe," I tell my wife.

"Why," she says.

"You're in pin and I can't stop it," I tell her.

"Quit being like that. No one can stop the pain until the meds kick in. Now quit apologizing and kiss me," she says.

I smile and bring her face to mine and press my lips to hers. She puts her left hand on my neck and right one in my hair. I wrap my arms around her and she rolls over. I hold her by her sides and kiss her neck.

"I love you baby," I tell her.

"I love you too," she says.

She lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her again. She soon falls asleep and I shortly fall asleep after her.