Back To Work

I wake up next to my sleeping husband and his snoring. I slide the pillow slowly out from under my head and hit Chris with it.

"Jesus," he says jerking awake.

I laugh and grab my stomach. I feel Chris pull me by him and then the thing I hate the most. Tickling.

"Chris stop," I say laughing.

"Are you sorry?" He asks.

"No but you need to get ready," I say.

He stops and looks at the time and jumps out of bed. I get up and see no sign of the kids. I change and grab Ivory and her play mat. We head to set and I see the other three. I set up and do my thing. The Atlanta air is hot as hell so I change into a tank top. Chris walks over and try's to hug me but I pull away.

"You stink nasty," I say.

"Be that way," he says walking away.

I grab him and give him a kiss. Joss calls the kids over and ask if the want to be in a cameo. Iris says yes but Robert shakes his head no.

"Come on bub. If you do it I'll leave you alone about playing Barbies with me," she says.

"I don't wanna," he says.

"Baby," she says.

I try to hold back laughter and Chris gives me a scolding look.

"Mommy Iris called me a baby," he says pouting over to me.

"Iris be nice," I say.

"Well if he doesn't I don't," she says.

"Don't be like that. Your like your dad the camera doesn't bother you," I say,"it bothers your brother."

"And your mom," Chris says.

"Really?"

"Yep," I say.

I see Logan out of the side of my eye crawling away. I sit Robert down and go grab her. I walk back over with both girls. Once I'm over by Joss Chris is talking about the girls birthday. Their birthday is in two days. About eight Chris is done filming. He takes a shower as I put the kids to bed.

Hey sorry for the short chapter it was kind just a filler.

---Tay