Recap and New Babies

"Chris I need to go to the hospital!" I yell from the bathroom.

"I'll get the bag," he says running to the bedroom.

As Robert gets me to the car I heard my son say,"Mommy peed her pants," with a laugh.

He's just like his father.

Chris speeds to the hospital without getting stopped. He grabs the bag and carries me in. He tells the nurse that my water broke and they take me back. This set of twins aren't waiting. I dilate quickly and start delivering.

"Last push you got this babe," Chris says holding my hand.

"Last time we have kids," I say before I push.

I hear a high pitched squeal and see Chris cut the umbilical cord before everything starts going blurry. The last thing I see is nurses running in the room and Chris fighting to stay back. All of a sudden everything goes black.

Chris's P.O.V

I sit in the waiting room with the twins and Robert and Suzan. Scarlett is on her way with Tom and Sebastian. I turn my head to see Allyson and dad.

"How is she?" Dad asks walking over to me.

"I don't know," I say.

"Blake's though she'll pull through it," Ally says.

"I know she's probably stronger than me right now," I say.

"Where's mommy?" Robert asks me.

"Mommy's sleeping right now we don't want wake her up so that's why we're out here," I tell my son that's a mamas boy like me.

"Aunt Ally," Iris says running to her aunt.

Iris reminds me so much of Blake. Robert lays his head back down on my chest and closes his eyes. I see the doctor come out and Suzan takes Robert off of me.

"How is she?" I ask with hope that my wife is better.

"She's sleeping now and she's breathing back to normal. When she delivered the girls she lost a good amount of blood and she lost consciousness," He says walking me back to get room.

"How are the girls?" I ask.

"Their healthy as can be," he says with a smile.

"Thank you," I say before walking in her room.

I sit in a chair by her bed and hold her hand.

"Blake you scared the shit out of me. I love you and I'm happy you're okay," I say letting tears roll down my face.

"Quit crying," I hear her voice.

"Baby?" I ask.

"No it's Casper. Yeah it's me," she says smiling.

"Good you're a smartass," I say kissing her.

"What happened?" She asks.

"You lost blood and lost consciousness. The girls are fine though," I tell her.

"I love you," she says pulling me into a kiss.

They bring the girls in and everyone comes in to see our little girls. Blake falls asleep in less than two hours and Tom and I rock the girls to sleep while Sebastian and Scarlett take care of the twins. I lay Ivory in her bed and sit back and watch Blake sleep peacefully until my eyes start getting heavy. Before I fall asleep I pull my phone out.

"Everyone meet Ivory Lane and Logan Rain Evans," I tweet before sleep takes over my body.

Here is the first chapter of My Future With You. Hope you enjoyed. How will the twins act towards Ivory and Logan?
~~Tay