The House of the Undying part 3

Start from the beginning

I know it's not real but I still felt my burning anger at seeing him do that. I wanted to kick her ass and his too.

I ripped my sight away from him and her.

"This isn't real. None of this is real."

"But it will be-"

"No!" I snatch away from him "none of this is real! I don't care what you show me! I will never stop fighting you!" I felt tears sting my eyes again.

His face became hard and emotional. He approached me, bloodlust in his eyes.

"Insolent little bitch" his skinny arm wrapped around my neck.

"No" was the last little peep I could let out before he blocked my airway

"You will never leave this place! I tried to be nice but you forced my hand! I will not let you ruin my plans...they will pay a hefty price for you-"

I gasped and no air brought itself into me...I felt myself slipping. I zoned out of his little rant. My vision became dotted with blue and purple lights. I was going to pass out any second now. My eyes dropped...

Bye Harry...

As I'm close to loosing consciousness I can hear...banging? Someone banging hard on a wooden door.

"MATA HARI" Harry's desperate voice rings out.

I'm right here...right here

I have to get out now. I can't pass out. I have to find him. What if he got hurt over my stupidity? I had to warn him.

I summoned all my strength to rasp out Harry's name.

The evil man growled.

"I'm sorry, it must be done, I need a Persian in my collection"

I yanked at his cloak, attempting to get him off me. He choked me harder. I gasped as I begin to see stars. I flailed my legs, kicking him in the side. He wales out in pain and drops me. Wow, I didn't think I kicked him that hard.
He grasped his side, opening his cloak to reveal a dagger in his side.

I covered my face with my hands
I didn't mean to hurt him that bad...I didn't want anyone to get hurt like that. He must have been hiding it under his cloak and I knocked it accidentally. He looked at his stabbed side then at me cold hated in his eyes. The banging got so loud it sounded like it was next to my ear. My vision began to haze in and out and I crumbled unconscious to the ground.

**

My ears rang and I could barely open my eyes. I could tell I was back in that room I started out in. Snow fell from the ceiling, the clouds covered the moon through the skylight. It was beautiful, almost peaceful. Almost because the sound of braking glass and distance was so loud.

"Hari?" I can't move to look at the person calling me but I know who he is.

"Hari" he touches my face and his voice sounds heartbreaking....

"Please be ok...please" his voice brakes as he lays his head on my chest.

I summon enough strength to flutter my eyelids and twitch my lip.

"Don't cry"

PRINCE HARRY POV

**

I kicked open 4 separate doors and found no Hari. One had snakes, another was an empty bedroom and the lady just contained chains. Every second of boy finding her was making me ore and more anxious.

"Your grace!" I was so relieved see one of the soldiers I came in with. I felt a bit of guilt because I hadn't thought of them since we had arrived and I had lost them.

The soldier was out of breath and holding a torch. "Sir we found the wizard meditating in room, we think he is keeping someone in a back room"

I shook hands and thanked the soldier who lead me to the room he was talking about.

My soldiers had already taken care of     Pyat Prew and were now ransacking the place. The door I found was locked, it felt like something very heavy was on it. Cold smoke came from under the door and my imagination ran wild as I thought of what could be happening in there. I kicked at the door until it broke down.

I ran into the snow filled room. She was left on an alter in the middle of the room. That animal. He was going to sacrifice her like a common goat? I bared my teeth in anger.

My attempts to wake her were futile. She didn't move, the only proof of her living was her weak breathing.

"Don't cry.." I had never been so happy to hear her little bell voice.

"Harry.." Her voice sounded so weak and far away.

"It's ok Hari, we are gonna get you out of here" this was all my fault. If i had not made such a big deal out of him speaking to her at the Basilica, he wouldn't have been interested in her. If I had been a better man she wouldn't have gone out.

"N-no..." She groaned

"You...have to..leave" her heavy lips fluttered as her jaw barley moves. "He's going to get you too...please go.."

"No baby we don't have to worry about him anymore. I came to get you"

Her eyes gently flutter open and her face is full of fear and remorse.

"What kind of face is that! I come to rescue you and you can't even give me a smile?" I tease

Her eyes filled with big fat tears and she gave me the most pathetic smile I had ever seen on my life. I swallowed  hard because I had to keep it together for her sake.

"Let's go home baby"

I picked her up and brought her close to me. She wraps her arms around my neck and I cradle her to my chest. The soldiers were already starting to burn parts of the place, collecting whatever valuables they could. I would get in so much trouble tomorrow for this but I was just glad she was ok.

She looked so peaceful I decided to leave my horse, I didn't want to jolt her too much and she hates being on one any way.

The sky was beginning to ombré with light blue. The sun would be rising soon.
"Harry..."

"Harry she was so beautiful...she looked just like you..."

I wondered what she was talking about, she just smiled deliriously, thinking of whatever it was as we made our way home.