Some like it rough.

I grabbed her and threw her back against the wall.

"You will listen"

I buried my head into the crook of her neck then rubbed my hard erection against her hot wetness.

"I don't have to be inside you to get off... your perfect" I said in the crook of her neck.

She took a handful of my hair as I hoisted up one of her legs and slid in her.

She gasped as I pumped at a moderate pace. I began to rip at her dress..
I hope she's not too fond of it..I thought as the scraps fell onto the marble floor...I was going to fuck the insecurities right out of her.

"I only have eyes for you" I said starring into her eyes. They were pitch black and her pupils were huge.

"But.." she gasped, attempting to cover her naked body.

"Whatever lie she told you about us I don't care....do you really think that she could ever mean as much to me as you do?...my moon" I went deeper inside of her.
"Why try and cover this perfect body the Gods have given you." I say ripping her hands away from her chest.
"I mean really! After all the times we've made love, you still hide from me.."

"No one can make me feel the way that you do..." I thrusted harder.

"I love you and only you. Do you understand me?", I said sternly

Her warm wet inside molded around my hardeness, squeezing me.

"Do you understand me?" I said pulling her ponytail back and leaving hot wet kisses on her exposed throat.

She said nothing. Holding her stubborn resilience. Yet her eyes began to roll.
"I love the way you taste..."

I pumped faster, trying with much effort not to cum.
I was still holding her thigh with one arm and pulling her hair with the other. A little moan escaped her..

"I said DO....YOU...UNDERSTAND..." I emphasized each word by giving her a deep hard thrusts.

"Yes!" She said breaking down
"Yes..yes, please..." Her lips quivered

I picked her other thigh up and brought her trembling body to mine over..and over...and over...

She screamed as she climaxed in my arms.

I carried her to the balcony of my bedroom. The air outside was cool from the resent rain but the summer heat was still prevalent.

"Wait.. wait.. out here?", Hari asked still panting from what just happened.

I put her small self down and tuned her around. I leaned over her in the warm darkness and moved her thick cloud of hair barely contained into a ponytail so that I could kiss her soft dark shoulder.
The air was warm and breezy and picked up the subtle tones of honey and vanilla that wafted off her perfect skin.
"Someone will see me" she whispered in consern.

"They'll se me to you know." I said feeling down her smooth back and grabbing her ass.

I grew more turned on by the feeling of her soft skin pooling over my fingers and the moan I was able to pull from her.

She was the kind of girl who was strong and powerful, who was protected by her walls... walls built up from dealing with me.., so when she surrendered to her desire, it made me love her even more.
I dropped to my knees and licked her.
She moaned out loudly.
"You're crazy.." she moans
"If you're loud, they will hear you dear." I said purposely letting my tongue glide on her clit so she would moan.
Adrenalin powered though my vanes at the prospect that we might be caught making love out here.

She pulled on my hair as I kissed and licked her soft flesh. I grew impatient, she was squirming so much...

I got up and slide into her slowly.
I pumped slowly...

"I love you Mata Hari, I love you like the stars loves the moons..." I whispered wrapping my hand around her throat.

" I don't care if anyone sees us.."
I pressed my thumb down slightly on her throat and pumped faster in her...
"I would make love to you on the banks of the Black Sea... I don't give a damn."
"Don't say that..Stop..." she said shaking her head.
"Wait...wait..pu-put it back in..why'd you stop???" She wined squirming her wide hips.

"Harry.." she said as I pulled out of her teasingly.
"What do you want me to do?" I whispered in the night...

She turned around and her irritation was clear.

"You know.." she reached out and found my hand in the dark and let it glide down her stomach That small act was almost enough to make me come back to her..

"Enlighten me"

"Harry.."

"What are you afraid of? Let yourself like it..your no less of a woman if you enjoy it..I know you do."

I she stepped toward me and put her hands around my neck..

She pressed her soft mushy body against my hard one and she wrapped her arms around my neck .

It was then that I realized that she truly didn't know what she wanted from me.

She then, out of nowhere, grabbed it.

"This" she said innocently. I could feel her eyes stare up at me.
She stroked it and kissed my neck.
She pushed me down into the small cushion chair that was on the balcony.

She stoked it and twisted her wrist.
She started to lick and suck on my now vary hard and sensitive member..
A moan escapes her as she stroked it
And pulled my balls into her mouth.
" I really love to do this" she muttered

I couldn't take it, I stood up and tangled my fingers into her hair.
I wrenched my hips forward and into her mouth, pulling her hair slightly as I did.
I could barely contain myself.

"Don't hurt her" Was all I kept thinking

She took it well though. Slurping and sucking on me as I dove into her throat.

Mata Hari looked up at me with her fierce gaze and I felt myself about to cum..

"Hari stop...I" I said pulling back from her, but she kept going, licking the saliva off my tip...

I couldn't hold it anymore and I felt bad for not being able to control my body.

"I'm sorry"

But she still didn't stop and rubbed my dick on her lower lip as it pooled over them...

A smile played at her lips...