Good girl gone bad

I stood in front of the great stone pillars that flanked the palace door. Tonight was about me and not Harry.

Isaac came out of the stables. His smile was so big it made me smile too.

"Hey" I said and before I could say anything further, his arms warped around me in a hug. My heart beat fast at this because what if Harry saw? My hesitation was noticed by Isaac who pulled back quickly.

"I'm sorry, that was forward" he blushed taking a step back.

"No it wasn't" I said taking a step forward. I had to remind myself that I didn't care what Harry thought.

Be a good girl.

I'd show him a good girl alright.

Isaac smiled relieved. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see we are waiting for the others" he replied looking from side to side.

Others?

"Others?" I asked

"Don't worry they're really nice, you just have to get to know them."

I had already gotten to know them. They bullied me every chance they got. Dumped water on me, spread rumors about me, even threatened to cut all my hair off in my sleep. I was too scared to ever say anything. I reluctantly pushed away the anxiety. A few minutes later the noise of talking people started up the walkway.

I looked up at Isaac who gave me a reassuring smile. There was that guy from the bath house, some girls,..Tara.
She had a stoic frown on her face.

"Wow Isaac, you actually got this one to come outside" she smirked walking up to us.

"I go out. Just not with you" I retorted " and my name is Mata Hari, got it?"

They were all quiet for and looking at me. Tara had a snarl on her face. "But you can call me Hari" I added with a smile trying to seem less harsh.

"I like um feisty" the boy who's name I still didn't know said.

"Shut the hell up Anthony" Isaac remarked.

The red headed boy out his hands up in mock surrender. He winked at me.

"No hard feelings love" he smiled and extended his hand, I shook it with a smile.

Ok, maybe this could work

"Alright, Hari" Tara smirked "you ready for this place?" She threw her wispy blond locks behind her shoulder.

"Where are we-"

"It's a secret" said Isaac
I frowned at that, I didn't know him well enough to be in going to unknown locations with him...and I told Harry not to come looking for me.

"What? Little miss goody goody doesn't trust us" Tara remarked

I glared at her and opened my mouth to speak when Isaac put himself between us.

"We are gonna have fun" he said.

We walked there. It was actually pleasant. The lanterns were lit in the night and the moon was big and full in the sky. The air was humid but held a comfortable breeze. We talked on the way up. I mostly chatted with Isaac but some of the girls who I didn't know from the palace were nice. I was really having fun. I was anxious to see where we were going.