The House of the Undying part 3

Depuis le début

He suddenly gasped "oh dear, it seems I've frightened you"

"Please, I want to go home" I feel myself crying again and I know I sound like a little kid but I've never been so scared before.

"Home? At the palace with the prince? Just look at what he did to your outfit.", he points at me. My dress was ruined from Harry ripping at it.

"I know what he's done to you, aren't you tied of being hurt by him? Powerful men will try and control you all your life. Here you can control them"

With a wave of his arm, my ripped clothes turned into a fine silk dress my shoes become fine leather with fluffy fur trim.

"Here, men will answer to YOU"

One by one, different men appear before me, they all begin to say my name. The sound annoys me, becomes deafening to me.

"Stop!" I cover my ears and symotaniously they all said all stopped.

"T-this isn't what I want. I wa-"

"If you do not crave power that is alright too child, I am powerful enough for the both of us."

My stomach churned in disgust.

"Didn't you like the paradise I made for you?" He hissed nervously.

The more he spoke to me the more frightened I became.

"Isn't that what you wanted? I looked into your mind, isn't being with him what you wanted?"

"Yea" his face perks up at my answer

"What is it that you...want from...me? You must want something...maybe we can work out a deal?"
I swallowed.

"Well" I can tell he is surprised.
"He was right, you are smart"

"What I want well is what you want my dear. I am Pyat Prew, this is my house of wonders. Here you can be anything you want, I've seen into your minds mind. Wouldn't you like to see your REAL mother again?"

"I asked what you wanted" I said,
He began circling me like a vulture and I decided closing my eyes would keep my head level.

"I want-I need your presence. Here" he looked at me like I was some sort of rare animal...

"I and my associates believe that there are few people though the ages who posses...certain energy. I believe you hold such an energy"

I remembered how he thought I was Persian at the basilica. Well I must be then. Why kidnap me if I wasn't? A Persian girl in a relationship with a Greek prince while the two countries are at war...
Maybe that's why he wanted me here? But I'm just a regular girl.

"In not whoever you think I am. I want Harry, I want to go home with Harry"

His face turns into a grotesque frown.

"Aren't you tired of being hurt by him! Don't be foolish!" His voice sounds like a hundred voices as he looses his composure.

"Look"

Before me appears Harry, he smiles at me and I'm cautious as he walks towards me. But instead he walks right past me. I turn to see where he is going. Ayyah is already waiting for him with her arms wide open. He embraces her, kisses her... He pulls at her dress,revealing her porsalin skin.

Was he seriously going to fuck her right in front of me?

"I love you" he whispers to her.

"I love you too" she says softly looking directly into my eyes.