Chapter Thirteen: Danger

They leave us so to the way we took, As two in whom them were proved mistaken, That we sit sometimes in the wayside nook, With michievous, vagrant, seraphic look, And try if we cannot feel forsaken”.

Robert Frost

"Good morning sleepy."

I hear a familiar voice softly sing. I groan and turn over, playfully snatching the pillow underneath Niall's blonde bedridden hair. I squeeze the warm, soft material to my chest and pretend to fall asleep again.

Just as I was beginning to believe that Niall was fooled, I felt warm, big hands creep over my hips and up my spine. Before I could react, Niall's fingers were tickling me all over. I jerk away from the torture but Niall held me back. I try to jump out of his grasp but he was much stronger. I screamed his name begging him to stop but he didn't listen. I was laughing so hard that a few seconds later my throat started to close up and I couldn't breathe. My cheeks were burning from laughter as I was still embraced in Niall's tickle torture. Niall attempted to get me to laugh again but I squeezed my mouth shut to allow my body to rejuvenate again. He finally stopped when I accidentally slapped his cheek. Instead of whining he throws his head back in fits of laughter at my reaction. I didn't release my breath until I knew it was safe to. I could literally feel the air seeping back into my lungs again as I sat up. I glared at Niall but soon join in with his laughter, our bodies shaking with mirth. His cheeks were burning red like mine were as we fall back onto the bed. I sigh, turning my heads towards him. His foolish smile made gusts of giggles escape my lips. He propped himself on one arm, creeping his other hand towards my neck like a spider. I scrunch my cheek with my shoulder to protect my neck before he could reach it. He smiles even wider.

"That's what you get for stealing my pillow AND not saying good morning." He purses his lip in a fake frown. His ocean blue orbs bore deep into mine. I stare at his pink, plump pout. His blonde silky locks were sticking out in every direction, his quiff was non-existent. This is where I liked him best. When he wakes up, he looks exactly like he did when he auditioned for the X-factor-before he had to change. Before he was famous, before he had braces. I missed that Niall, but I loved the new one just as much. He looked like himself again. And I couldn't resist not having that Niall all to myself. He can get on my nerves when he wanted to, but I couldn't imagine having someone more talented and goofy as Nialler.

I return his smile and lightly tap the tip of his nose with my index finger. I trace the outline of his lips that now twisted up into a bright smile that I always loved. His green and silver braces glinted against the sun that was seeping through the curtains. I ran my fingers through his silky blonde strands, savouring each touch. I felt his thumb making circles on my naked hip as we embraced each other. I snuggled into his bare chest and we stayed like this for a few moments. When the clock read almost ten, we decided it was time to get ready for the day. Niall trekked over to his walk-in closet and came out with a pair of white khaki shorts and a red polo shirt. He glances at me staring at him. He lightly dances over to where I lay and climbs on top of me. He rests his elbows on either side of me to support his body so he didn't crush me. I drape my arm over his neck and pulled him closer. He smiles and kisses my lips. Niall runs his large hand on my stomach, making patterns on the area. His hand creeps up towards my breasts—cupping them—feeling them. His lips move to my ear and whispers sweet, but incoherent things in my ear. I’ve lost my train of thought under his touch. All thoughts and senses I had claimed were nonexistent. He nips at my ear, his hair tickling my cheek. I whimper as his teeth nips at my earlobe. He starts shifting his body back and fourth for the sensation of real intercourse. Foreplay, as you would call it.  I follow in his movements and just under a minute I feel his member grow hard between the sheets. My eyes flutter close and my lips slightly part from each other. Niall bows his head down to kiss me between each movement. He leaves a trail of butterfly kisses from under my ear to my chest as he rides back and fourth. The sensation was explicit and wonderful. My hands slid up and down his warm and smooth back as our bodies moved in sync. A sweet warm feeling grew and coursed through my body. Just as I was about to make my next move, a surge of reality flooded back into my memory. My hands fluttered to Niall’s chest, stopping him. He looks up at me with a look crossed between a state of confusion and surprise. I stared into his crystal ocean blue orbs while I spoke.