Chapter Two: Love Can Destroy

The ride wasn't so bad. With Niall holding me, I felt safe. That nothing but him could touch me. By the time we reached the top, a boom of fireworks shot up into the air. It was beautiful. There was a strange set of fireworks though, ones that formed words. I watched closely at each letter as they started forming a sentence. They all appeared in pink glittery letters. First "I", then "love" then "you". I gasped as I made out the last word: "Y/N".

 "I love you, Y/N" Niall said. It was dark out. The light dimmed faster than I thought. I could see the glittering fireworks reflect in his beautiful blue eyes; which appeared vividly blue against the starry night sky. Before I could respond, to say I Love You Too, he kissed me. First very softly but then the urgency came. His soft lips crushed down on mine. It was an urgent but passionate kiss. He let out a soft moan. My hand was automatically running through his silky blond hair. A habit I picked up throughout all the kisses we had shared. It was too bad that we were buckled tight in our seats. There wasn't much we could do there. It wasn't the first time Niall said he loved me. I was hoping this wouldn't be the last either.-but I had this odd urgency to want more. I brought Niall closer to me, as close as possible without the restraints of the belts hurting him.
The wheel had stopped and we were still at the top. That was normal. That was also good. Niall and I kissed through the whole way, hoping we would never have to make it come to an end. We stopped to catch our breath- my hands still in Niall's hair. My voice just barely above a whisper as I spoke, "Touch me." Niall looked at me, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He knew what I meant. His hand slowly went up my tank top, teasing me around my stomach. I didn't let go. We continued to kiss as his hand explored my waist, my abdomen, and my bra. I thought this night would never end. I wanted Niall more than anything. Enjoying the fact that he wanted me was just as amazing as the boy touching and kissing me right here in this Ferris wheel.

 The Wheel started to turn again and we reluctantly let go of each other, neither of us wanting to cause a scene. The fireworks continued on as we were released from the cart that held us close. Niall stopped at the gate. He turned to face me. "Want to go home?"
I just stood there. Not making much sense of his question. But then I looked at the clock that was next to the BBQ Grill Restaurant. The Park would close less than 10 minutes. Have we really been here that long? I suppose so, since its pitch black. I turned back to him.

 "Mine or yours?" I said, teasingly.

He gave me a mischievous smile. "I'm thinking mine," He winked. "The lads are all out. They won't be home for quite a while. We'd have the house all to ourselves."

 I grinned "Really?"

 "Anything you want, it's yours, Y/N."

 "Anything?" I said, still skeptical.

 "Anything." He agreed.

 My thoughts immediately went back to what I wanted. A shiver was sent through my spine. I had mix feelings about what I wanted. Would this be something I would regret? Or would it be final proof that Niall is mine and I am his?

 "Unless...you'd rather go back to your house and get some sleep." He said quickly after my silence.

 I shook my head and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. "Oh, so you're saying if I go to your place, I won't get sleep?" I teased.
His grin widened. "Not much." He promised.
"Then let's go." I said.

***

As Niall predicted, no one was home besides his cat, Jess. But she was sleeping in Harry's room at the moment. One Direction's flat was overwhelmingly huge. The lights were off. But even from a distance I could see that it was 4 stories. A pool was glistening a sparkling blue under the moonlight.The flat was painted a nice tan color to fade in with the flats nearby. The only thing was there wasn't a flat a mile from here.
The boys' flat was concealed by different greenery: trees, bushes, hills, and even a small (very small) meadow. It looked peaceful. I can see how the boys are able to concentrate here more than in their studio, as Niall once told me.
There was one other car than Niall's that was in the driveway. It was a black Mercedes. This must be Zayn's so-called "flimsy" car that Louis forced Zayn to trade up. I snorted.
Niall lifted a delicate brown-blond eyebrow. "Do I get to hear the joke?"