Together

Both guys went out the park leaving the Festival.

"Wait what?  What are we... we're leaving the park." Gumball looks back at the festival filled with people.

"Please! We're not going to spend our time in that crowded place." He says pulling his arm nearly pouring there drinks to the floor.

Marshall pulled Gumball until they reached the other side of the street. He continued to walk towards the sidewalk admiring the new buildings that were placed and newly opened a week ago.

"Hey want to check the new mall?" He takes his shades and pointed at the large Mall they were heading to."I heard they have great sales."

Gumball looked up at the 40 story building it was painted yellow witha giant banner by the entrance saying. "Welcome!"

He nodded sipping from his cup and followed Marshall to the Mall.

They entered seeing a gigantic staircase heading ti the next floor and the next.

"So, where do you think we should go first?" Marshall looks around looking for any places Gumball would like.

"I don't know," he shrugs "I've never been in a Mall this big actually or any malls I guess."

"Wow, you're sad." He replies with a mocker-ish tone. "Let's walk around till you find some place interesting.

He pulls his arms to the elevator and pressed on a random floor number.

"W-what floor number did you press?" Gumball stuttered looking over ar Marshall.

Marshall looked down at the buttons."Floor 32." He even surprised himself.

"I guess will be there for a while, huh?" He says looking down to his feet after noticing there was no one in the elevator but them.

"Not that much rea-" he was interrupted when he felt Gumball's fingers insert through his."I forgot you were claustrophobic. " He brushes his hair back looking the other way as he tighten his grip on his hand.

It was silent in the elevator for a while, and the more it was silent the more it made Gumball's anxiety grow. Marshall could feel how cold his fingers were.

Good thing the door dinged, when another person came in with them.

"Oh, Marshall! Peebs!" Phoe waves as he enters with Fionna.

Gumball lets go of his hand and scooted a few inches away from him as he waved back at Phoe.
Marshall understood why Gumball did that and just rolled with that.

"I didn't think I'd be in the same building with you guys," Phoe says delightfully. "I was just taking Fionna out with and how bout you two?"

Both looked awkwardly together. It wasn't like they were going to say that they bailed their parents at the family festival to get distracted from them who were dating in that same mall.

"Wait a minute." Phoe squinted his eyes. "Are you guys-" he was cut off when the elevator dinged.

"Oh look!" Marshall pointed at the door. "I see that our stop is already hear."

"Wait-" Phoe covers the door."How bout we all go out together to check this place?"

"No!" Marshall nearly screamed.

"S-sure, why not?" Gumball shrugged.

Bubbs, what the fuck are you doing?

"Okay then, I guess this will be our stop too," Phoe says going out with Fionna followed by Gumball and Marshall.

...

It was only a few minutes until 3. Marshall started to wonder how their family was going. He bet they were still having fun, he didn't recieve a message from his Mom so they were still probably enjoying everything.

He sat on the table with Phoe was typing something on his phone. It wasn't long when his attention shifted to Marshall.

"You and Peebs, hangout a lot now." He says looking at his phone pretending he was still busy. "More than we do, the last time I was with him was when we were playing Dungeons Dungeons and More Dungeons. "

"I guess we have a connection. " He replies looking pissed.

Phoenix chuckled. "You're mad because we hoped between your date, is that it?"

"We're not dating." He snorted. "Well that's what Gumball assumes."

"It's not like I don't know what has been happening between you guys." He rolled his eyes. "I am curious about what happened during the camp." He grins.

"You're still thinking about that?"

"I'm just curious, specially when you guys were under the boat and shower room"

"We just kissed it was nothing." He blushed brushing his hair back.

"In the shower?!"

"Wha-No! Under the boat!" he yells catching everyone nearby's attention.

"oh! Sassy!" He jokes patting Marshall's back.

Gumball and Fionna started to walk near them. He placed the tray on the table.

It was consisted with 3 choco milshakes and 4 straws.

"Okay, Choco latte milkshake dor Phoe, Peanut-choco for Fionna,   and Choco Crumble for me-" Gumball says placing them on the table. "Hey Marsh, why didn't you order anything?" He says sitting beside him.

"I'm not going to drink that much so I'll just drink some from yours." He says grabbing the spare straw.

Phoe slapped the straw of Marshall's hand as it fell on the ground, and stepped on it. "Gee, Marshall. I'm sorry." He giggles and winked at him.

Marshall squinted his eyes and and groaned.

"You can just drink from my cup y'know. You should have told me." Gumball hands his milkshake. "I don't really finish all my milksakes either. You can have the first sip."

Marshall blushed taking the cup and took a tiny sip returning it to Gumball.

"So, where to next after this?" Fionna mentions looking at the time.

"How bout the movies?" Phoe suggested.

"Nah, me and Bubbs have to go back to the Festival by four," he looks over at Gumball who was sipping from the cup he just sipled from. "We don't want to lose track of time. "

"Gumball, where do you think we should go." Fionna asked.

"I've heard about Arcades, I've never been to one really, maybe we could check it out?" He pouts.

"You've never-" Marshall pauses

"...been in an'" Fionna continues

"..arcade before?!"Phoe ends.

Phoenix slammed his fist on the table. "We must take this love child to an arcade, right NOW!" He points at Gumball still sipping from his milkshake.