Chapter Thirty Six: Breathtaking

Start from the beginning

Yoongi giggled and began walking towards towards the bathroom.

"We won't Jungkook. It just saves water."

"Plus he's hot so.." Hoseok added, following after the older.

He walked in right as Yoongi was tugging the material of his shirt over his head, then bending down to turn on the shower. Closing the door, Hoseok stripped his shirt off as well, dropping it on the floor where Yoongi had flung his.

"Oh these are yours by the way." Yoongi laughed, undoing the drawstring on the baggy pair of sweatpants he wore before they dropped to the ground and he kicked them towards the small pile of clothing that was gathering on the floor.

"I know." Hoseok chuckled, "That was yours." He pointed to the shirt he once wore that was now on the ground.

Yoongi shrugged and nodded.

"Fair enough." He answered, sticking his hand into the shower to check the temperature as Hoseok kicked off the boxers he had wore to bed.

"I never mentioned how much this new hair colour suited you." He commented, Yoongi smiling before stripping the last piece of clothing off of him.

"Why thank you." He beamed, stepping into the shower and humming contently once the water hit his skin. Hoseok stepped in a few moments later, beginning to rub shampoo into the older's hair not long after. "So Yuri mentioned something to me the other day." Yoongi suddenly brought up, sighing softly as Hoseok scrubbed his hair.

"Oh?" The younger asked, encouraging his boyfriend to go on.

"You know how her boyfriend is an idol?" Hoseok nodded in response to Yoongi's question, then rinsing his hair out.

"I do. Isn't he on tour right now?"

"He's coming back not too far from now." Yoongi began, "And Yuri said he might be able to hook me up with the company he's under once he does."

Hoseok eyebrows shot up as he rubbed soap across his skin, then passing it to Yoongi.

"Really?" He knew he sounded shocked, not 100% sure how to take the information.

"Really." Yoongi confirmed, "But I'm not sure you know? I'd love to share my music with people, but it's such a commitment."

He sighed, Hoseok smiling softly and turning the older around, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.

"It's all up to you."

------------

"Home sweet studio."

Hoseok sighed as he walked through the doors of the campus dance studio, dropping his bags on the floor and grinning. "This is where I'll be performing in a few weeks."

Yoongi nodded and walked in after the younger, smiling as well. It was as big as he remembered, giggling softly as he struck a pose once he noticed his reflection in the mirrored wall.

Hoseok noticed of course, and rolled his eyes as he walked over to plug his phone into the speakers. "You ready?" He asked, thumb hovering over the play button.

Yoongi nodded eagerly, sitting down on the hardwood floor and motioning for Hoseok to start.

The younger grinned and pressed the play button, quickly racing to the middle of the floor and finding his starting position.

The music started up and so did the choreography, Yoongi's smile widening as he watched how Hoseok's movements perfectly match the feel of the song:

He never failed to amaze Yoongi.

He was breathtaking.

The grey haired male was in awe the entire time, leaning back on his palms as he watched his boyfriend flawlessly carry out the choreography he had created.

Once the song had ended, he wished it hadn't.

"So?" Hoseok smiled, pushing his hair off of his forehead. "Did I do your song justice?"

Yoongi nodded and stood up, cupping Hoseok's face and planting a kiss on the dancer's lips.

"I'm always blown away whenever I watch you dance." He commented, Hoseok smiling softly and placing his hand on top of Yoongi's.

It was a sweet moment, it really was- until they were interrupted by the next song that began playing through the speakers as Hoseok had forgotten to press pause once he finished dancing.

"Ice Cream Cake." Yoongi chuckled as the familiar tune played around them, the younger laughing and pulling away from the older to situate himself in the middle of the room.

"A little Red Velvet never hurt anyone Yoongi!" He laughed, tugging on his boyfriend's arm as the chorus approached. "Dance with me!"

Of course Yoongi knew the choreography, not well, but he did as Taehyung liked to dance to it as he watered flowers.

Regardless, in a matter of moments the two where near dying of laughter as they attempted to recreate the group's choreography.

It was a train wreck at best, but two were having too much of a blast to care.

------
A/N:
I was rewatching that one weekly idol episode where Hoseok dances to Ice Cream Cake and yeah

Also (on a sadder note), Flower Boy is ending soon :( I haven't decided if there's going to be one or two chapters left but, it's almost over

Oh also this is unedited so sorry whoops

- Charlie :)