Chapter 42

-Jasmines POV-

I decided to change my shirt to a 5SOS one, and I straightened my hair.

I grabbed everything I needed and put them in my bag before I walked out.

"I'm ready!" I announced as I entered the living room to see the 12 guys I've been with all day.

"Got everything?" Dad asked.

I leaned my shoulder into my crutch, for balance, as I let go to feel my pocket for my phone. When I felt it, I nodded so Dad knew I was ready.

"Let's go!" Harry cheered.

In case your wondering, we're all going to ride together in a limo.

We don't know who will be at the camp fire but from what I heard, it won't be too many people.

In the limo, I put in my headphones and rested my head on Vic's shoulder.

I listened to music the whole way there and when we got there I was really nervous about meeting people, and for what I had planned, I really hope there aren't tons of people.

"We're here." Louis said from my other side.

We all got out and I nervously walked beside Dad, wishing I didn't have crutches so I could hold his hand.

"Are you okay?" Dad asked.

I looked up at him and tried to answer, but no words came out.

"You'll be okay. I'm not going to leave your side. Breath, okay? I'm right here." He assured me.

I closed my eyes for a minute, to steady my breath. I opened them and nodded at Dad. "I'm good."

"Okay. Let's go." He nodded toward the flat in front of us.

We continued walking together and caught up with the group, who had just knocked on the door.

"Hey guys! Glad you all could make it!" Andy greeted as he opened the door.

There was some quiet dance music playing from inside, and I could see some people. I'm assuming they were renting this place, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't live in London.

He gave everyone a bro-hug and when he got to Dad and I, he hugged Dad and smiled at me.

"Hi! It's nice to finally meet you Jasmine!" He said and pulled me in for a careful hug.

"Hi Andy!" I said into the chest. I really wish I didn't have to hold onto these stupid crutches so I could hug him back.

"C'mon in!" He said and we followed him.

I noticed a few people. Gerard Way, and Taylor Swift are here. It's amazing how many people are in London right now.

We went straight outside and there was a yard with a huge fire in the middle with lawn chairs and logs lined up around it. Enough seats for probably 50 people.

I sat on a log next to Dad and Andy sat on my other side after calling everyone outside. I sat the crutches down on the ground behind the log. People started filling the seats around the fire and I noticed a couple actors who are probably filming something here. I saw Kaley Cuoco- she plays Penny in The Big Bang Theory and Charlie Hunnam- he plays Jax in Sons of Anarchy. I saw Mark Wahlberg, who was in Ted and Ted 2.

"Alright, I think everyone is out here. Let's take some time to meet each other, yeah?" Andy suggested to everybody.

People immediately started chatting and a lot of people stood up to talk to others.

"Do you want to just sit here?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to. You can go talk to people if you want, though." I said.

"I'm okay with sitting here with you." He shrugged.

I shook my head. "Go meet people. I'll be fine as long as I can at least see a few of you guys." I said while gesturing to the others that were sitting on Dads other side.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Now, go talk to people." I giggled.

I watched him stand up and join the others. I sat there and watched all of these people interact.

I looked around to see if any attention was on me so I can prepare myself for anyone who might approach me.

I locked eyes with Kaley Cuoco and she smiled and started walking towards me.

"Hey!" She said when she reached me and sat down on my right.

"Hi. Your Kaley, right?" I asked.

"Yeah. I don't mean to sound rude, but who are you?" She asked kindly.

"I'm Jasmine Irwin, Ashton Irwin's daughter." I explained.

"Oh! I've heard about you. Well, it's nice to meet you." She said.

"You, too. I love The Big Bang Theory. I used to watch it all the time." I said.

"Thank you so much. I love shooting that show. Everyone is so fun." She told me.

"Could I have a picture with you?" I shyly asked.

"Of course!" She smiled

I took out a phone and took a picture of us smiling while her arm was around my shoulder.

"My friends are calling me over." She told me.

I looked up and saw a few girls waving her over.

"Okay. It was really nice meeting you." I said.

"You too! Your a really nice girl." She said.

"Thank you." I giggled.

"No problem. I have to go, bye!" She smiled.

"Bye!" I said and she left.

"Hey." I looked to my other side and saw Andy sitting down.

"Hey, Andy." I smiled.

"How's it going? Have you met anybody?" He asked.

"Yeah, Kaley Cuoco." I said.

"She's cool." He said.

I nodded.

"How's your leg doing?" He asked.

"It's actually doing really good right now."I explained.

"Good." He said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." I assured him,

"What, uh, what does your wrist say?" He asked nervously. "You don't have to answer!" He quickly added.

"No, it's okay." I giggled while I slid my bracelets off. I showed it to him and he slowly grabbed my arm lifting it slightly so he could get a closer look.

"How old are these?" He asked.

"Older than they look. They've been reopened twice." I explained

He looked up to meet my eyes. "I don't know what you've been through, but you're loved. Those guys over there, care for you a lot. You're beautiful and talented. I can even say that I love you like a little sister. I really hope that this never happens again. And if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'll always be here."

I sat there speechless for a moment. "Thank you. That means a lot, really. And trust me. It's not going to happen again." I said confidently.

(Lowkey crying)