Chapter 13

-Jasmines POV-

I grab a guitar, probably Mikeys, and start.

Don't talk
Let me think it over
How we gonna fix this
How we gonna undo all the pain
Tell me
Is it even worth it
Looking for a straight line
Taking back the time we can't replace

All the crossed wires
It's making us tired
Is it too late
To bring us back to life

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart
I find it hard to breathe
Your the reason
The only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb
I swear my heart is never giving up
Your the reason
The only reason

I feel you burning under my skin
I swear I see you shining
Brighter than the flame inside your eyes

Bitter words spoken
Everything's broken
It's never too late
To bring us back to life

When I close eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart
I find it hard to breathe
Your the reason
The only reason
Even though my dizzy head is numb
I swear my heart is never giving up
Your the reason
The only reason

Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohhh

Only reason
The only reason

Ohh, ohh, ohh, ohhh

Only reason
The only reason

Don't talk
Let me think it over
How we gonna fix this
How we gonna undo all the pain

When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart
I find it hard to breathe
Your the reason
The only reason
Ben though my dizzy head is numb
I swear my heart is never giving up
Your the reason
The only reason
When I close my eyes and try to sleep
I fall apart
I find it hard to breathe
Your the reason
The only reason
Even though my dizzy is numb
I swear my heart is never giving up
Your the reason
The only reason

I strum the last couple of cords and realize what I just did. My voice is really bad, but that was something else.

I don't even know how to describe it.

I hear the boys laughing outside the door so I quickly put the guitar back, hide my notebook, jump in the bed, and act like I've been listening to music the whole time. I calm my breathing from running around just in time for the guys to walk in.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey. Don't take this the wrong way but why are you so excited?" Cal asks.

"I'm just glad your back." I said. It's true, I am glad that they are back, but I can't help but wonder what the boys will think of this song. I ran up to them and hug them all.

"Okay... So we have something to tell you." Luke says. His tone gets kind of serious at the end, making me nervous.

"Uh, yeah. What is it?" I stutter nervously. Their gonna take you back, that's what.

"What would you say if I said you will be meeting One Direction?" He asks.

My eyes widen. "I would love to meet them, but why are you asking?"

"Well... You may or may not be meeting them."

"When?!?" I shout with excitement.

He looks at his watch. "Iiiiin about.... 10 minutes." He says casually.

"10 MINUTES????!?????" I yell while running to my suitcase. I'm currently wearing sweatpants and a baggy long sleeve shirt, with my hair in a messy bun. I grab a black tank top, a red and black flannel, black skinny jeans, red converses, and a black beanie. I run to the bathroom (yes, I ran. I usually only run for pizza!) and change my clothes. I take down my hair and brush through it, adding the beanies when I'm done. I look in the mirror to inspect my appearance.

*** TRIGGER WARNING***

Your gone scare them away! She yells.

No I won't.

You kind of will! I'm surprised the mirror hasn't broken yet! Maybe you should do something to make yourself look skinnier before they get here.

I ate a while ago.

Doesn't mean you can't get rid of it now! She screeches.

No.

Yes.

No.

Yes!

No.

YES!!!! THE FASTER YOU DO IT, THE FASTER I GO AWAY!

Without second thought, I leaned over the toilet and got rid of my lunch. As soon as I did, I heard her leave.

I fixed my hair and looked in the mirror to make sure that the color had returned to my face before walking out.

"Do I looks okay?" I ask.

"You look fine, love. Don't worry about a thing. They wouldn't care if you were wearing your pajamas and your hair was in a bun on the top of your head because even then you look beautiful." Ashton said before kissing the top of my head.

I smiled and nodded at his sincere gesture just as the door bell rang.

I looked at the guys with wide eyes starting to feel panicked.

I tried to calm my breathing, thinking about some things.

I would be in a room, full of 9 guys who saved my life. Wait... 9 people in one room. What will they think of me? What if they don't like me? What if they start to crowd me? What if they ask me a ton of questions? Oh god...

I started to feel more and more panicked.

Mickey snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Are you okay?" He asked with a worried expression spread across his face.

I just looked at him, and he put 2 and 2 together. "Hey hey hey. Don't worry about it. They will love you. Try to stay calm and if you start to feel a panic attack coming, get me to notice it and I will pull you aside, okay?"

I nod at him, he gives me a quick hug, we go to the door.

There I see 8 guys giving each other bro hugs and Mikey joins them, leaving me awkwardly standing there, waiting for them to chill.

Once they stop, Mikey introduces me. "Guys, this is Jasmine." He says. "This is- Well I think you know who they are." He chuckles.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I laugh at his last comment. "Hi." I smile.

I hear a chorus of "hey"s and "hi"s while shaking each of their hands.

"Let's watch a movie!" Luke suggests, and with that we head to the living room.