Chapter 25

-Jasmines POV-

I woke up to the smell of bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. I haven't eaten much in the past few days- well, I don't eat much ever- so I decided it would be okay to eat an actual meal.

I got up and ran to my suitcase. I changed into a pair of maroon skinny jeans and a Green Day t-shirt with stacks of bracelets. I brushed my hair and didn't bother with makeup before running into the living room. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw all of the boys watching tv and eating. All eyes turned towards me.

"You're up a little early for the late night last night." Michael said with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm 13! I can handle not getting a full nights sleep!" I said. "Besides, I smelled food..."

Their eyes lit up like Christmas trees when I mentioned wanting food. Dad jumped up with a smile and gestured for me to follow him to the kitchen. I smiled and did as he asked.

"How much do you want?" He asked.

"2 pancakes and a couple pieces of bacon!" I said. Chocolate chip pancakes sounded perfect right now so I don't care if I gain a little weight. Besides, it will make them happy to see me eating more.

He handed me my plate with a grin from ear to ear. "Here ya go!"

"Thanks Dad!" I said with a smile.

His smile grew even more, which I didn't think was possible.

I walked into the living room to see a very awkward moment. Michael was not in the room and Calum was on the ground, while Luke was above him with his hands on the ground beside Calum's head. They weren't doing anything, they were just staring into each others eyes. Dad walked in and took in the scene that was happening on the living room floor. We were both silent but I could see Luke slowly leaning in. To save them from anymore embarrassment I spoke up. "CAKE IS REAL! CAKE IS REAL! CAKE IS REAL!" I chanted.

Luke jumped off of Calum the second he heard my voice. Both of their cheeks were bright red, but they just tried to laugh it off. "We were just wrestling! Chill!" Luke said.

He must have thought we had just walked out and I decided to let him think that. I glanced at Dad to let him know I wasn't going to say anything else.

I sat down and ate my food, gaining bright smiles and approving looks from the rest of the boys.

I finished my food without hesitation and brought my plate to the sink.

I was in the middle of washing dishes when I heard someone approaching. I turned my head to see Dad walking towards me.

"You don't have to wash the dishes, you know." He said.

"Just thought I could do something nice for you guys. You're always doing things for me, so I thought I'd help out." I explained.

"Thank you." He said.

I finished the dishes and dried my hands. Dad glanced at the doorway and started talking. "What do you think we walked in on on the living room?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure. They we're obviously doing more than wresting. Maybe that's what it started as, but it's defiantly not how it ended." I spoke quietly.

"I kind of hope they get together. Is that weird?" He said.

"No! That's what shipping is all about. Their ship name is Cake!" I explained.

He laughed and shook his head. "Come on, let's go watch some tv."

We walked back into the living room with the other boys.

After a full 10 minutes of searching for something to watch, we decided there was nothing.

"What do we do now?" Calum complained.

"We'll find something." Luke reassured him.

I looked at Dad and mouthed "Cake". He laughed along with Michael, who must have seen me.

"I know what we should do!" Michael cheered.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Jasmine should give us a private performance of the song she wrote!" He exclaimed.

"Better not...." I said.

"Why!?" Dad asked.

"I don't know... It's not that good." I shrugged.

"Are you kidding? It's amazing!" Luke said and Calum nodded in agreement.

I thought about some kind of compromise we could come up with. I want Calum to admit he likes Luke and for Luke to admit he likes Calum. They were obviously going to kiss. Hmm...

"Only if you do something for me in return." I said sternly.

"What's that?" Calum asked.

"You each have to tell me your biggest secret. No one else will know. Just you and me." I smirked.

"I'll do it."

"It'd be worth it."

"Sure."

"If that's what it takes."

I jumped up and went to the room to grab my guitar. I ran back to the living room and sat down.

I took a deep breathe and started playing.

(Skipping song)

I strummed the last chord and smiled.

"You seriously wrote all of that by yourself?" Dad asked.

"Yeah. I had inspiration and that's all I needed." I explained.

They just smiled at me.

"SECRET TIME!!!" I yelled. "Okay, you guys stay here except one of you come back with me."

Michael followed me and we sat down after shutting and locking the door.

"Okay what's your biggest secret?" I asked.

He sighed. "This is going to be a little depressing but bare with me."

I nodded.

"There was a short period in high school where I barely ate because this girl I liked for almost 2 years, told me I was fat. I regret it now, though. She was just a girl and it was just a crush."

"Woah..." I hugged him and he just smiled.

"Thank you for sharing that with me." I smiled.

"No problem. Who do you want me to send in?" He asked.

"Dad." I said.

He nodded and left.

Seconds after, Dad walked in. He shut and locked the door and sat down. "Okay what's your biggest secret?"

"Okay. One time, we were all eating pizza and the next morning I ate the last piece and I didn't tell Mikey and to this day he doesn't know who ate it. He was all mad because he woke up thinking there would be pizza for him to eat." He explained.

"Why would you even risk something like that?" I said. He took Miley's pizza! The last piece!! In the morning!!!

"I wasn't thinking!" He sighed.

"Okay, okay. Just send Calum in." I shook my head.

He left and Calum walked in seconds later.

"What's your biggest secret?" I said with a devilish grin.

"Well..."