Bloom's big news

Since Bloom and Daphne had been back at Alfea, Bloom was starting to feel weird. She figured it was from being back at Alfea where the food was different from Domino.

One morning, Bloom woke up late and found Daphne staring at her.

"What is it Daphne? What's wrong?" Bloom asked.

Daphne had a look of fear on her face but she also was in a hurry to get to her classroom.

"Oh uh... Nothing is wrong Bloom we just need to hurry. You kinda over slept..."

"Oh!" Bloom replied, embarrassed.

She got out of bed and got dressed. She then went over to the table and ate the last two blueberry muffins.

"We'll need to get more of those Daphne, they are the best!"

Daphne nodded her head and they walked out the door. No sooner had they walked 5 steps away from the door Bloom felt weird.

"Hey uh Daphne, I don't feel too good" Bloom said and collapsed to the ground.

"Bloom! Bloom! Are you okay?! What's wrong?!" Daphne cried.

All Bloom could do was groan in pain.

"Help!" Daphne cried and soon the medic came and picked up Bloom and took her to the nurses ward.

Daphne was so worried about Bloom that she canceled her classes for the day and followed the medic to the nurses ward to wait for Bloom's prognosis.

In the meantime, Daphne found the rest of the Winx and told them what had happened.

"Oh no!" Flora cried.

"We have to be there for her" Stella added, and they all ran to the nurses office to find out what had happened to their best friend.

When they got there the nurse stopped them.

"What is it?" Aisha asked "what's wrong with Bloom?"

The nurse put a finger to her mouth, silencing them.

"What's wrong with Bloom?" Musa whispered.

"She needs her rest" the nurse started "she will tell you when she wakes up."

The Winx and Daphne looked confused. What could have happened to Bloom?

Daphne walked over to the bench and sat down, her head in her hands. Flora turned and saw Daphne. She walked over and put an arm around Daphne.

"She'll be okay Daphne. She can pull through what ever this is, you and I know that. She is very brave and strong. Don't worry."

Daphne looked up into Flora's eyes and started crying.

"Oh Flora, Bloom is the only sister I have and if anything happens to her I-"

At that moment Thoren and Sky came running in. Thoren saw Flora comforting Daphne and went to her. Thoren smiled at Flora and sat by Daphne, Daphne and Thoren hugging and Daphne crying in his arms.

Flora walked over to Sky.

"What's going on Flora? What's wrong with Bloom? Where is she?" Sky asked, worried.

Flora explained to Sky what had happened so far and, just like the rest of them, sat in the waiting room, waiting for an answer.

The next morning, Stella woke up to a hand on her head. Stella, half asleep, looked up and saw Bloom.

"Oh hey Bloom, you know it's the middle of the-"

Then it clicked for Stella and she shot straight up and screamed.

"Bloom!  You're okay!" and squeezed her friend in a big hug.

Stella's scream naturally woke everyone else up and before Stella got an answer from Bloom, Sky came and pushed Stella out of the way and wrapped Bloom in the biggest hug she had ever gotten from him.

"Oh Bloom you're okay" Sky said into Bloom's shoulder.

Bloom pulled away and nodded. She went over to Thoren and Daphne and promptly woke up Thoren, who slept through Stella's scream.

Thoren was happy to see Bloom okay and gently nudged Daphne to wake up.

"Daphne" Bloom whispered.

Daphne's eyes fluttered open and then shut. She kept trying to open her eyes but she was too tired.

"She was up all night" Thoren explained "she was worried sick. We all were."

"Well don't worry I'm fine, now that I know why I was in pain" Bloom said slyly.

Everyone jumped at the chance to find out what had been wrong with her but Bloom replied by saying "I'm not talking till Daphne is fully awake and she is happy."

After a while, Daphne finally started to wake up. Bloom went and sat by Daphne and eased her awake.

"Daphne its me, Bloom. I'm okay and I have some news."

Daphne opened her eyes and when she saw Bloom she jumped up and threw her arms around Bloom's neck and started crying.

"Oh Bloom you're okay. I was so worried that I would lose you."

Bloom hugged Daphne back "you will never lose me Daphne."

"Now that everyone is awake I have some great news. So you know how I was in pain? Well... it turns out that I'm pregnant!"

Sky's face went white.

Everyone turned to look at Sky and burst out laughing. Sky went and picked up Bloom and swung her around.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too Sky."

Stella's reaction was "wow a baby! Now we have a baby Winx!"

Flora, Musa, Aisha, and Tecna all went and hugged Bloom and congratulated her. Bloom said thank you and then turned to Daphne who looked like she had seen a ghost.

Daphne responded by saying "I'm...gonna...be...an...aunt?"

Bloom nodded her head and Daphne just about knocked Bloom down.

That was the happiest day that Alfea had ever experienced.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to send a big thank you to @Princess_of_Creppy for telling me to continue this story. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have continued.

Much love
Believeinfairies
😘