Reeling from attack

Bloom woke up in the Magix hospital. She tried to open her eyes but the bright sun light hurt her eyes. She closed her eyes and tried to roll over but discovered she couldn't. The next thing she knew, she had three nurses around her.

"St... Stella" Bloom managed to utter.

"She isn't here" said the first nurse.

Bloom ached for her friends. She hadn't seen them since they were fighting the Trix. The nurse brought Bloom some water. Bloom tried to drink as much as she could but she just wasn't strong enough.

Just then, a nurse came in and said something Bloom couldn't hear. Then, her first nurse said "you have a visitor."

Bloom was excited but nervous. She knew she couldn't sit up to see who it was so she tried to open her eyes again. Her vision was blurry but she could tell whoever it was had blonde hair.

"Stella?" Bloom almost whispered.

Bloom rubbed her eyes and blinked. She was finally able to see who it was. Bloom's eyes automatically filled with tears.

It was Daphne.

Daphne was crying and when she saw Bloom look at her, she hugged Bloom.

"Oh Bloom why did you risk yourself for me?" Daphne asked.

"Because I love you Daphne. I won't let anyone hurt you now that you are with me." Bloom said, crying.

Daphne and Bloom hugged again and while they were hugging and crying, the rest of the Winx ran into the room.

"Oh Bloom are you okay?" Flora cried.

"We have all been terribly worried about you" Musa added.

Even Tecna, who was serious, agreed. Stella turned and asked the nurse when Bloom could go back to Alfea.

"Maybe sometime within this week" the nurse said smiling.

They were all hopeful and knew that Bloom would make a full recovery.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi readers, sorry I have been posting so many stories lately. So many ideas in my head!  Sorry that this chapter is short. More to come soon! Continue reading and always leave comments!