Back at Domino

Because Bloom had become so weak after fighting the Trix, it was decided that Bloom should go back to her home planet, Domino, to regain her strength.

Daphne had wanted to go home with Bloom so that she could help take care of her sister but Marion and Oritel insisted that she stay at Alfea and teach.

"Don't worry darling" Marion began "Bloom will be safe with us. We'll take good care of her."

Of course Daphne couldn't argue with her mom and dad.

"Don't worry Daphne" Tecna started "Bloom will be-"

"Bloom will be fine!" Stella interupted.

"Stella! I was talking" Tecna shouted.

"Well Bloom is my friend too" Stella argued.

Daphne in the meantime ran away crying.

"Now look at what you've done Tecna" Stella started "you made Daphne cry."

Tecna just rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Well" Stella said "I'll just go to class" and walked away.

That night, Daphne was in her dorm. She went to her room to get ready for bed. As she was getting in bed, she saw a picture of her and Bloom the night after Bloom had used her Sirenix wish to break the Sirenix curse and free her. Daphne started crying and hugged the picture to her chest.

There was a knock on Daphne's door. Daphne didn't care who it was she just kept on crying. The door opened and in walked Roxy.

"Daphne, are you okay?" Roxy asked.

"I heard you crying and came to see if you were okay."

Roxy walked over to Daphne's bed and pulled Daphne up. Her faced was stained red with tears and the picture frame was all wet with tears. Roxy took the picture and looked at it.

"I remember this" Roxy said "Bloom really loves you Daphne."

Daphne couldn't hold back any longer. She hugged Roxy as hard as she could and cried. Roxy cried too for they both missed Bloom.

"Alfea isn't the same without her" Roxy cried.

"No it isn't" Daphne wailed.

Musa walked in. "Are you two okay?!" she gasped.

"We are fine Musa, we just miss Bloom." Musa knew what to do.

"I close my eyes and you... Return to me, return to me, on waves of ocean Melody. No magic can make you reappear, but in the song of the whales you are always here."

Musa knew her mother's song would do just the trick.

"Feel better?" Musa asked.

"Yes, thank you Musa" Roxy and Daphne said.

Musa then left and went back to her dorm. Roxy hugged Daphne and went back to her dorm too. Daphne got back in bed and soon fell asleep.