Back at Alfea

It had been a week after Daphne's accident on Domino and Bloom was back at Alfea. Daphne was teaching the history of magic class at Alfea so Daphne and Bloom could see each other everyday. As soon as Bloom would wake up, she would run down to Daphne's dorm to have breakfast with her sister.

"Good morning Daphne!" Bloom called " Aren't you excited? It's your first day teaching."

Daphne was in the kitchen making eggs, bacon, and waffles.

"Yes I am Bloom, especially since I get to see my favorite sister everyday."

Bloom smiled and hugged Daphne.

"I love you Daphne" Bloom said and planted a gentle kiss on Daphne's cheek.

Bloom helped Daphne bring the food to the table. It all smelled so good.

They were just finishing eating when Flora ran into the room.

"Bloom! Daphne! Come quick, there is an emergency!"

Bloom and Daphne shot up, used their magic to get dressed and to clean the table of the dishes, then left with Flora. As soon as they were outside they saw the problem.

It was the Trix.

"Well look at that sisters" Icy sneered "Bloom and Daphne are late to our party."

"Let's give them a party to remember" said Darcy.

"Bring it on Trix! Don't you even think of hurting Daphne and me!" Bloom yelled.

At that moment, Bloom, Flora, Stella, Musa, Aisha, and Tecna all transformed.

"Magic Winx, bloomix!" they yelled and then they were transformed.

Next it was Daphne's turn.

"Daphne, nymph of Sirenix!" Daphne yelled and then transformed.

"Oh look at that, they are ready to fight" Stormy snickered.

"Let's see you stand up to this! Lightning tornado!" Stormy screamed.

The tornadoes were heading right for Daphne.

"No, Daphne!" Bloom cried and flew in front of Daphne.

It was too late. Bloom had been hit.

"Bloom!" Daphne yelled and flew after her sister.

Bloom hit he ground with a large thud. Daphne landed next to her sister.

"Bloom" Daphne said, tears streaming down her face "Bloom wake up."

All the while, the rest of the Winx were fighting the Trix. Daphne put a protective bubble around her sister and went back to get revenge on the Trix for hurting her sister.

"You'll pay for that Trix" Daphne yelled, tears filling her eyes again.

The Trix just laughed in Daphne's face, making her angry. Daphne was hesitant but decided to use the most powerful spell she knew against the Trix.

"Domino fire! Dragon of Domino! Destroy the witches that harmed your keeper!"

An orange dragon rose out of Daphne and surrounded the Trix in fire.

"What have you done fairy?!" Icy screamed.

Daphne smiled but that smile didn't last for long. Icy froze the fire that Daphne's dragon had created.

Flora called to Daphne, "Bloom is awake."

Daphne went to Bloom and asked her if she was alright. Bloom said yes, then both fairies flew back to continue fighting the Trix.

"Guess what Bloom, it's your turn." called Icy.

Bloom knew she was in for it.

"I'm not afraid of you Icy" Bloom called.

"Okay" said Icy "take this."

Bloom put up a shield but Icy's power had already been used. Bloom opened her eyes to see an angry Icy looking at something on the ground. Bloom turned and saw that what Icy, Darcy, and Stormy were looking at was Daphne.

"Daphne!" Bloom screamed and flew down to her sister.

"Oh Daphne, are you okay?" Bloom asked.

All her sister could do was groan in pain, which made Bloom angry. She turned to the Trix and started glowing orange. The rest of the Winx went to protect Daphne because they knew what was going to happen.

By now, Bloom was on fire and the Trix were starting to regret their decision. Bloom then turned into the dragon of Domino and charged at the Trix.

The next thing Bloom knew, she was being taken to a hospital.