Christmas on Domino

It was Christmas Eve and Bloom and Daphne were very busy. They had to help cook and clean the castle for their Christmas party the next day.

Bloom was a professional when it came to cooking and cleaning but Daphne needed some help remembering how.

The snow was getting heavier outside but Bloom wasn't worried because she was safe inside where it was warm and and smelled of apples and cinnamon.

For the first time, Bloom's whole birth family was together for Christmas.

"Oh Daphne isn't Christmas wonderful?" Bloom asked.

Daphne was rolling out dough for sugar cookies.

"Yes it is Bloom. I've never been so happy before. The castle smells wonderful and I'm finally here to experience it with you. I love you Bloom." Daphne and Bloom shared a great hug and then got back to cooking.

"I love you too Daphne."

"Here you are girls" Marion said as she walked in the kitchen.

Marion couldn't believe her eyes. On all the counters were cookies, pies, and candies.

"You girls made all of this?" Marion asked.

Daphne smiled and hugged Bloom.

"Yes mom we did, and Bloom taught me how to too."

Marion walked over and hugged her daughters.

"This truly is and will be the best Christmas ever."

The next morning, Daphne woke up before Bloom. Daphne ran into her sister's room and found Bloom sleeping peacefully.

"Bloom" Daphne cooed quietly "time to get up. It's Christmas Day!"

Bloom rolled over and opened her eyes to look at Daphne. Daphne smiled and bent down to give her sister a kiss.

"Good morning Daphne. What time is it?" Bloom asked sleepily.

Daphne looked over at Bloom's clock.

"It's almost 9:00am" Daphne replied.

Bloom groaned in annoyance.

"Ugh the party starts in nearly an hour and I haven't called Sky or my friends to wish them a merry Christmas!" Bloom exclaimed.

Bloom jumped out of bed and got dressed. Then, she and Daphne ran downstairs.

"There you are" said Oritel.

"We were about to open presents without you" Marion joked.

Bloom and Daphne hugged their parents and wished them a merry Christmas, then started to open their presents.

After opening presents, Bloom went and called her friends.

"Merry Christmas" Bloom chirped.

"Hey thanks Bloom. Merry Christmas to you too" Flora, Stella, Musa, Aisha, and Tecna all said.

"Have fun."

"Thanks I will" said Bloom.

She hung up her video call and went to call Sky.

"Hey Bloom" said Sky through Bloom's phone "what's up?"

"I wanted to wish you a merry Christmas. Merry Christmas Sky. I love you so much."

"Aww thanks. Merry Christmas to you too and I love you too."

"I have to go Sky."

Bloom blew Sky a kiss.

"Goodbye."

"Bye Bloom."

Bloom hung up her phone and went to get ready for the party.

Bloom was in her room trying to pick out a dress when Daphne walked in.

"Hey Daphne" Bloom began "what's up?"

"Nothing" Daphne said " it looks like you need help picking out a dress."

Daphne used her magic and put Bloom in her flower dress from the Sovereign's Council.

"Thanks Daphne, this is the perfect dress" Bloom said and hugged Daphne.

Just then, Marion walked in.

"Come on girls the party is starting."

"Okay mom" Bloom called and they rushed to the courtyard.