Dakota chuckled humorlessly. His eyebrows shot up as he glanced between the two of us. Dante was acting far too casual for my liking, but I knew for a fact he wanted nobody to know about this. We were on the same page with that decision. It was why we worked so well.

"Oh please," Dakota sneered. "How could you even begin to explain away the fact that my captain was sucking the Panthers' captain's dick? And now his jizz is literally dripping down your face!" He shook his head in bewilderment. Even in the dim lighting, I could see that his eyes were blazing with some sort of emotion. "This is so fucked up."

My jaw dropped slightly at his harsh words and I took another swipe at my face with the back of my hand, finding another glob of the sticky mess on my cheek. I knew I was blushing. This whole situation was awful beyond comprehension. Dakota was my teammate. I was his captain for crying out loud. He would never be able to look at me the same way again and I was certain that I'd most definitely just lost every ounce of respect he ever had for me.

Dante pulled his jersey off and helped me wipe off my hand. I stared at the ground as we did so. And I tried to ignore the fact that the other boy was now shirtless, showing off his toned body. What made this even worse was the fact that my hard-on was still raging inside the confines of my shorts. I couldn't help it, though. I was only eighteen. I had hormones and shit. I had needs, alright? Ones that now weren't going to be fulfilled unless I was alone in my room later tonight all thanks to Dakota interrupting us.

I shifted uncomfortably on my feet and Dante stepped back from me with his jersey in his hand. He stood there at my side--our arms only barely brushing--awkwardly silent. That worried me. Because Dante was far from silent nearly all the time. He was the type of guy who was loud, who filled every room he was in with his personality. He could be cocky and a total dick sometimes, sure, but even so, he was still a mostly nice guy underneath. And I had never seen him so speechless before. I could feel myself beginning to freak out on the inside because of it.

"Harley you're not gay," Dakota said, staring me down with his sea-green eyes, the same one's I've seen dancing at the edge of my fantasies time and again. "Please tell me this," he said gesturing at Dante, "was a one-time thing."

Dante finally made a noise. And I was beginning to question whether or not it was even a good thing, after all. Because he snorted rather indignantly as well as in amusement before he spoke sarcastically.

"A one-time thing?" he asked Dakota. "As if he could even get that good at sucking dick with only doing it once!"

"Dude!" I snapped, feeling humiliated all over again, and a little bit pissed off. This was so like him to just be a total asshole right now.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dakota asked angrily. I could see his hands balling into fists at his sides.

"It means he's on his knees more often than not when I'm around," Dante hissed, finding pure enjoyment from having successfully pissed off my teammate. I shoved at his arm but he completely ignored me. "Why, are you jealous? You want to try?"

I flipped out at that point. Dante was acting like the biggest jerk in the world. And it really ticked me off that he'd say something like that to Dakota. Dante was with me. Yeah, we weren't like officially dating--not even secretly--but still. We'd been hooking up with each other for over a year. I thought he at least liked me enough not to fuck another guy. Obviously he still hooked up with girls every now and then to keep up the appearances. But I'd had it in my head that he wouldn't just leave me hanging like that. I thought he actually liked me more than a cheap lay every now and then. Clearly, I was wrong.

"Stop it!" I yelled at Dante.

I pulled on his arm until he was standing a lot closer next to me. I suddenly felt kind of insecure and jealous by the prospect of him hitting on Dakota. Dante finally looked down at me and I saw a glint of guilt flash in his dark-blue eyes.