Problem #11

can i be that girl at the concert who makes one of the members forget their lyrics

______________________________

I've dreamed about this before soo here how it goes i was in a 5sos concert, i was singing at the top my lungs and I didnt care i s2g i was being crazy, suddenly calum stopped singing and everyone stopped singing, i stopped as well. The crowd was silence (idfk why guys dreams are weird as hell), luke came up to calum and said "whats up cal", calum chuckled as he shook his head slightly, "its weird bro i literally forgot the lyrics when my eyes met this girl, shes beautiful, i-i can't make a word" he said those words and the crowds including me already aww-ing. He was a cutie. "Mind telling me who that girl is?" Ashton asked from he was standing, calum smiled, "of course mate" "Hey you," Calum said looking straightly towards my direction, i was shocked but it cant be me, i turned my head to the back to know which one was he refering to. No one knew who he talked about, I mean there were a lot of people there? "um you? the one with glasses on, the one with nirvana shirt?" calum spoke, staring at me (?) idfk. i looked down at my shirt, i was wearing a nirvana shirt and i wore fucking glasses. wtf. "me?" I said, calum nodded and i can feel my cheeks redden, he just called me beautiful. I CANT BREATH. I can feel everyones eyes were on me, i was blushing even more. "Come up here princess" calum smirked and i didnt even hesitate and quickly went to the stage and hugged calum. We hugged and i reaaally didnt wanna let go but then he whispered something in my ear which teribbly broke my heart "this is not real sweetheart," my eyes widened in shock and then I WOKE UP SWEATING OMG. I WAS PISSED OF KSKALOAOQO.

ok ok that was long, you guys probably dont even give a shit but yeah

sorry for the lack of updating, I'll update again tomorrow :)